Falaj Daris Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 74%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Falaj Daris HotelMember ofLocal CultureAdventure TravelersFirst to ReviewOct 25, 2013
Despite the glacial service and the overpriced fare, this hotel is a fave hangout of the expat crowd. Three bars - one English style pub, an African themed bar plus an Arabic bar with an 'Africa' show and an Arabic dancing show respectively, plus two swimming pools and fully stocked bars leave no doubt why the expatriates patronize this place.Recommended for:
Fair9 reviews across the web.
- LocationGreat parking, according to 100%.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 90%.
- Service84% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel80% considered it to be very well-maintained.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance.