Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Mediocre361 reviews across the web.
- Location90% liked the proximity to sightseeing.
- Hotel78% thought it was clean.
- Service77% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PricePrice is tolerable. Only 61% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Food55% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- GroundsPool was decent, said only 52%.
Niagara Falls Court Side Inn features multilingual staff, currency exchange, and express check in. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas. Limo/town car service and tour assistance are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include express check out.
There are 54 guestrooms at Niagara Falls Court Side Inn. Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have balconies. Furnishings include desks and sofa beds. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Televisions have cable channels and VCRs. Air conditioned rooms also include separate sitting areas, blackout drapes/curtains, and clock radios. Guests may request refrigerators, hair dryers, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Rollaway beds are available on request.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.