Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Farah HotelMember ofLocal CultureAdventure TravelersFirst to ReviewOct 25, 2013
Near the Roman Amphitheater and Citadel, in downtown Amman, you'll find the Farah Hotel. Like with most hostels in this part of town expect a lumpy bed, pillows like rocks and cold showers (even in winter!). The lounge is smoky and loud, the breakfast meager but you get what you pay for and if you're on a budget, this is what to expect. Tours can be arranged at the front desk. Payment expected up front.
Poor52 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location80% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- HotelHotel is ok. Only 63% of guests had positive things to say about it.
- Food59% were unsatisfied with the breakfast.
- InternetInternet is average. Only 57% of guests gave positive feedback.