Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 74%Luxury Travelers
- 67%Business Travelers
- 67%Nightlife Lovers
- 67%Family Travelers
- 67%Budget Travelers
- 58%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (7)Write a review
- FarallonMember ofBusiness TravelersFamily Travelers
I'm not a seafood fan, but I still enjoy the ambiance and service here. This upscale restaurant is a great place to impress out-of-town visitors. The large, open dining room isn't too noisy, and the floor-to-ceiling sea motif manages to stop short of being gaudy.Recommended for:
- FarallonMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 8
Thanks to my Catholic up bringing, I'll always associate Friday with seafood and everything else that is not consider meat.
A long day of nothing in my stomach, a girl can eat just about everything that is given to her within sight. Luckily, in close proximity, Farallon is the winner choice for dinner.
- On the half shell of oyster = Barron Point, Glacier Bay, and Shigoku. All so sweet, delectable, and tasty.
-Seared local petrale sole = nicely cook sole with fantastic butternut squash ravioli and baby broccoli.
- Grilled cascade river artic char = there are countless ways to cook char, but I gotta hand it to Farallon for their version of grilling them to perfection. The skin is perfectly crispy. Not to mention, the butternut squash puree, bacon braised chicories, monterey squid complimented each other.
The dessert menu seem really enticing, but it is unfortunate that I am too full. I guess I will have to venture to try their dessert and maybe their HH as well. As for now, I am content with their food. Hope you give this place a try. Cheers!Recommended for:
- FarallonMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsStudentsAdventure Travelers
I was absolutely stunned by the food here. I suppose I was really lucky my family decided to do a special dinner here, otherwise I would have never been able to afford it. Definitely a one of a kind experience - save up and eat to your hearts content. Even if the bill will be scary after.Recommended for: