Farmers Market

6333 West 3rd Street #175g, Los Angeles, CA, United States

Great place to shop and eat. CBS is next door so you may see a TV personality

Popular withFoodiesLocalFamilies

Things to do near Farmers Market for Wellness

filtered byWellnessX

The Grove

0.16 mi from Farmers Market

I love The Grove. It's a lovely outdoor shopping mall that's designed to feel like you're walking a cobblestoned plaza of shops and restaurants in Europe. In numbers, the shops are fewer than other large malls. But Nordstrom is here, and that goes a long way for me! I like that you can spend a leisurely day at The Grove. ...

Popular withLuxuryLocalWellness

Nordstrom

0.16 mi from Farmers Market

I went shoe shopping!!

Writers Guild of America

0.1 mi from Farmers Market

Came here to see a movie but it looks like a regular office and it is kinda lonely.

The Barber Shop Club

0.0 mi from Farmers Market

Best barber shop in LA! Woody cuts like no other! Old time feel and service. No other shop even comes close!

Farmer's Market

0.05 mi from Farmers Market

Alas, I didn't discover the Farmers' Market until AFTER I'd moved back to the Bay Area from Long Beach. I suppose if I'd known earlier, it would have added to my homework-avoiding time-wasters. When I did begin visiting, it was much more open with more food vendor stalls (before the Cost Plus and Grove additions). It was the place I ...

Zara

0.03 mi from Farmers Market

This is definitely not my favorite Zara location. For some reason I feel like none of the clothes on the first floor are that appealing, but that may be just me. Upstairs is much larger and has a bigger variety of clothing. They even have a childrens' section, and a mens' section. The clothes here are always super unorganized and ...

Three dog bakery

0.05 mi from Farmers Market

Really cute dog bakery in the grove! If you bring your pup to the shop they will give her a treat!

Popular withTrendstersFamilies

Littlejohn's Candies

0.03 mi from Farmers Market

This is part of the famous LA Farmer's Market. They have some of the best chocolate and candy, from English Toffee to huge chocolate Easter Eggs in the spring. Don't miss this if you have a sweet tooth. You can watch the girls make the chocolate and candies like pralines through the glass window.

Magee's

0.0 mi from Farmers Market

This place have everything from soup to nuts! Actually, mostly just nuts. BUT every kind you can imagine. If you like salty snacks and are heading to the GROVE or FARMER'S MARKET to go shopping... or see a film... stop in here and grab some mixed nuts to stash in your bag! : )

Kmart

0.07 mi from Farmers Market

Not the best Kmart I've been to. It does have a couple of things going for it. It's next to a great Wholefoods, the Grove is right across the street and the parking is free. More than a few times we've taken advantage of the free parking to take our time at the Grove.

Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA)

0.55 mi from Farmers Market

Loved the LACMA, especially the Japanese Pavillion and modern collections. Don't miss the outdoor light post sculpture or Levitating Mass, a huge rock which isn't really levitating. Hmmm.

Popular withDesignLocalFamilies

La Brea Tar Pits

0.63 mi from Farmers Market

Wish we had more time to walk around and explore the excavation sites and museum. It's right next to LACMA so it's a great way to spend a day!

Popular withHistoryFamiliesLocal

Milk

0.49 mi from Farmers Market

I'm in love with their macaron ice cream sandwich! All of their sweets are cute and unique :) Their hand made ice cream is fantastic. I got the Grasshopper macaron ice cream sandwich (mint chocolate chip ice cream sandwich 1/2 dipped in chocolate). Tip: bring friends and get different sweets and share!

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersBudget

Earth's Power Yoga Center

0.87 mi from Farmers Market

I attended my first ever, formal yoga session recently at Earth's Power Yoga Center. I began with hot yoga, no less. If you're going to start something, start at the top! I was a little reticent coming here, thinking I'd make an ass of myself, but Steven, the owner, kept the class simple & accessible to all skill levels. The ...

Popular withSpiritual

El Rey Theatre

0.89 mi from Farmers Market

A great venue to see a show. The theatre is all general admission/ standing room only. It's big enough to attract larger names, but small enough to feel intimate. It has an art deco feel, but not as spectacular as some of LA's other venues from that era.

Popular withNightlife

Improv

0.93 mi from Farmers Market

I had a great time here, staff was friendly & nice. The comedians were funny & great! =) Great for the weekends, nice clean place for some laughs & great fun. ;)

Popular withNightlifeTrendsters

Ray's & Stark Bar

0.62 mi from Farmers Market

Super cool place to lounge, especially on a warm summer night as there's a beautiful contemporary outdoor patio. Cocktails are just as yummy as the food. Spend a few hours checking out the exhibits at LACMA and then end up here - it's a fun way to enjoy the art scene on Museum Row.

Popular withTrendstersNightlife

Petersen Automotive Museum

0.68 mi from Farmers Market

Pretty cool spot for cars lovers. They're themed exhibits are the main selling point.

Popular withHistoryDesignFamilies

Merry Karnowsky Gallery

0.92 mi from Farmers Market

They currently show Audrey Kawasaki, Tara McPherson and DeeDee Cheriel's work!!!!! So excited to finally see some of their work in person! Part of me is glad I didn't go to the opening because I heard it's unorganized and crowded. The best time to show up is on a non busy day so you could take your time checking out ...

Popular withDesignBudgetTrendsters

Saban Theatre

0.98 mi from Farmers Market

It's an incredibly beautiful art deco theatre that has been restored very nicely. It is not super big... very nice and intimate. Parking however really is very terrible in the area.