Great place to shop and eat. CBS is next door so you may see a TV personality
Things to do near Farmers Market
- 210.72 mi
- 220.98 mi8440 Wilshire Boulevard, Beverly Hills, CA, United States0.98 mi from Farmers Market5 reviews
I was recently here for the PaleyFest panel for Once Upon a Time. The venue is amazing in that Art Deco meets Old Hollywood style. The sound and acoustics are quite good. There were times when I could hear a slight echo. Parking can be found for $10 in the next building over on Wilshire and La Cienega. There's free ...
- 230.31 miUnited States0.31 mi from Farmers Market3 reviews
This is a very nice park. It's a very big park and there's lots of areas for people to have parties and barbecues. This park is right next to the GROVE so you can always walk to the grove also. This park can get pretty packed on a nice day like the day I came. You can see lots of ...Popular with
- 240.91 mi8118 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.91 mi from Farmers Market3 reviews
Looking to sport the latest fashion trends? Fred Segal is your shopping stop for the latest brands (and of course, that comes with a price tag). Keep an eye out for news on their annual sales where tons of clothing and accessories are marked down significantly.Popular with
- 250.92 mi150 South La Brea Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.92 mi from Farmers Market3 reviews
Part vintage store, part Anthropologie/ Urban Outfitters. Clothes are pretty unique and well curated. Fashion for men and women, including shoes and accessories and some home items. You will pay a bit of a premium for that uniqueness, though.
- 260.94 mi7428 Melrose Avenue Los Angeles, CA 90046, United States0.94 mi from Farmers Market2 reviews
They literally have everything you could think of. Its a great place to find inspiration within your closet. They also buy a ton of Designer lines including Missoni, Balenciaga, Miu Miu, Ralph Lauren and Marni as well as vintage. It's also a great spot to purge some of your old closet if you have outgrown or just gotten over some ...
- 270.64 mi544 North Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, CA0.64 mi from Farmers Market1 review
I had no idea this place existed until my boyfriend, knowing my penchant for stories, brought me to this theater for a story night. The story night was part of Ink Slam, the annual LA poetry festival. The theater in it of itself felt as though it was full of stories. Worn, intimate and filled with regulars. Turns out that ...
- 280.74 mi8375 West 3rd Street, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.74 mi from Farmers Market2 reviews
Since you are on Gogobot I think that the odds of you loving this store are pretty high. This is primarily a bookstore that focuses exclusively on travel related books. There's a mix of different city guides going across the spectrum from Lonely Planet guides to Luxe guides. There's also a good selection of travel narratives and large, photography focused ...Popular with
- 290.87 mi7901 Melrose Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046, United States0.87 mi from Farmers Market2 reviews
I attended my first ever, formal yoga session recently at Earth's Power Yoga Center. I began with hot yoga, no less. If you're going to start something, start at the top! I was a little reticent coming here, thinking I'd make an ass of myself, but Steven, the owner, kept the class simple & accessible to all skill levels. The ...Popular with
- 300.97 mi8214 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.97 mi from Farmers Market2 reviews
Decades is a great consignment store. They have everything from Vintage Chanel bags and tweed coats to Christian Louboutin's that are in mint condition. This is where I go when I need some inspiration from the past or a one of a kind piece for an editorial shoot.Popular with
- 310.92 mi170 South La Brea Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.92 mi from Farmers Market2 reviews
A great gallery with strong line ups. Popular openings will have very long lines out the door. GALLERY SPACE: pretty good size. for smaller shows, they block off one side of the gallery and isolate the current show. PARKING: street metered or take your chances at a nearby parking lot. be careful to read signs and not park in residential ...Popular with
- 320.92 mi131 North La Brea Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.92 mi from Farmers Market2 reviews
After having a great lunch in the area with my friend, she still needed an ugly sweater for her dinner party later that evening. The store is not that large, but they have racks and racks of clothes for women and men. There are also shoes. They have some high end goods behind the counter, which is where Trina D ...
- 330.9 mi7529 Melrose Ave0.9 mi from Farmers Market2 reviews
Great dive bar with a comfortable atmosphere. The beer is great as there are many choices that you can take advantage off. Went there after a great event with some friends and had some great beer and played some pac man with the peeps(which I am pretty good at...:)). The staff treats you well and makes sure you are taken ...Popular with
- 340.61 miUnited States0.61 mi from Farmers Market2 reviews
I always arrive with a coupon in hand either from a packet in the mail or by going on their website. I always come here early on the weekends because this place can become a zoo! Either come early or before they close. Don't let the man talk you into other services you don't want. Be stern!Popular with
- 350.84 mi6601 Wilshire Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.84 mi from Farmers Market2 reviews
The space is cramped and over stocked so there is little room to walk around, but this is true of most Big 5 stores. If look in the paper they do have deals and it is worth checking out for basic sporting supplies.
- 360.75 mi8387 West 3rd Street0.75 mi from Farmers Market2 reviews
Wax=Pain=Gain Okay, waxing your eyebrows isn't really THAT painful, but getting waxes is a definite gain for beauty. This cute, small boutique had everything I needed today, and that was definitely a BROW WAX. I got mine done by Jennifer who is super nice and sweet. My brows were a wreck coming here, and she cleaned them and shaped them ...
- 370.75 mi7850 Melrose Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90036, United States0.75 mi from Farmers Market1 review
Melrose Trading Post, aka the Fairfax Flea Market is a Hollywood treasure hunting ground for everything from old records to vintage furniture, clothes and jewelry. The prices are completely reasonable and you can bargain individually with each vendor. There is no telling what you can find there on any given Sunday. Plus some of the funds go to supporting Fairfax ...Popular with
- 380.73 mi611 N Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA 900360.73 mi from Farmers Market1 review
My hidden gem :) I found a great deal on groupon so me and my film-loving date checked it out. The tickets are cheap (for two movies) and it's pretty small. The place isn't a fancy movie theater and the seats arefold out chairs unless you show up early for the couch in the front row. I forgot what we ...Popular with
- 390.97 mi801 North Fairfax Avenue, West Hollywood, CA, United States0.97 mi from Farmers Market1 review
although a bit on the pricey side ($11 for a handful of hot wings?!), I can't completely hate it because they have a pretty good happy hour, their beers are great, and the jalapeno mac and cheese is one of my faves in town.Popular with
- 400.87 mi