Great place to shop and eat. CBS is next door so you may see a TV personality
Restaurants near Farmers Market
- 10.08 mi6333 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 900360.08 mi from Farmers Market10 reviews
I took my gf here on our second date for drinks at the little bar in the back. Great date spot :)Popular withFoodiesBudgetLocal
- 20.03 mi
- 30.16 mi189 The Grove Dr. Suite Z80, Los Angeles, CA0.16 mi from Farmers Market7 reviews
Perfect Date Night Restaurant! If you are dining here on a “prime night” I recommend making reservations! The service was excellent maybe because we mentioned we were newbies. We ordered the Marco Meal which included an appetizer to share or two side salads, two pasta entrées, desert to share, and two more pasta entrees to take come all for $39.99! ...Popular withVegetarianLuxury
- 40.09 mi
- 50.14 mi
- 60.05 miLos Angeles, CA 90036, United States0.05 mi from Farmers Market4 reviews
Los Angeles-based chef, Nancy Silverton, has hit it out of the park with her yummy burger creations. The atmosphere makes for a great lunch place and a fun dining experience with a group of friends.Popular withFoodies
- 70.16 mi
- 80.1 mi6350 West 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90036, United States0.1 mi from Farmers Market3 reviews
This is the best Wholes Foods I've been to in the Los Angeles area. There is free ample parking (most of the time) and the store itself is very large which allows for a much bigger selection of fresh produce and meat. It also has a pizzeria and fresh sushi.
- 90.06 mi
- 100.16 mi
- 110.05 mi
- 120.23 mi109 N Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036, United States0.23 mi from Farmers Market3 reviews
Great sausage spot. So, here's the deal. Currywurst is basically sliced sausage smothered in spicy curry sauce (try saying that five times fast). You can get it with or without french fries and there are a few different types of sausage (including two vegan options). Oh, everyone's very friendly too.Popular withVegetarian
- 130.05 mi6333 W. 3rd St., Ste. 316, Los Angeles, California0.05 mi from Farmers Market2 reviews
Amazing coffee place in the farmer's market at the grove. The place is shared with short cake bakery so there are plenty of pastries to go along with the coffee. One of the best places for coffee in the city. Seriously!
- 140.04 mi6333 West 3rd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90036-3109, United States0.04 mi from Farmers Market2 reviews
Delicious. Even the rice and beans has a dusting of queso fresco to elevate it. The staff is very friendly, and the location is in the middle of the old farmers market, which I prefer over the gaudy "Grove" addition. The lime agua fresca fresca was perfect, not too sweet. This is now one of my favorite places in L.A.
- 150.0 mi6333 W 3rd St, Ste 1200.0 mi from Farmers Market2 reviews
#BeStuffed #BeTipsy We Broke Girls LOVE Spain, we're beyond excited to be bridesmaid-ing for a bestie getting married in Barcelona this year, and we can never get enough patatas bravas or tortilla espanolas. If you don't know what either of those delectable (and not at all healthy) dishes are (or even if you do), you should stop by happy hour ...
- 160.05 mi6333 West 3rd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90036-3191, United States0.05 mi from Farmers Market2 reviews
Location, location, location! I always enjoy a good Chi Tea with my netbook at this location when I have a chance. This is one of the most convenient Starbucks locations due to the fact they are located near some great transportation ranging from cabs and Metro. I usually have my car, but for any that do not want to nor ...
- 170.07 mi5854 Lindenhurst Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90036, United States0.07 mi from Farmers Market2 reviews
I had the best service here at the bar by Jaime. We took up 3 of the seats on the limited number of high chairs to watch the remaining of a Lakers Playoff game. Warm and sunny outside, but it's gametime. I just had the most attentive service here. When we were discussing that we ran out of butter, Jaime ...Popular withTrendstersBusinessFamilies
- 180.05 mi6333 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 900360.05 mi from Farmers Market2 reviews
I'm not a big donut guy but I read Barbara C.'s review and now I've eaten here a few times lol Service: Walk up to the register and order/pay. Collect your order a few moments later. It's always a pain free experience here... later, after you've had your donuts... that's another thing Shop: this small donut stand inside Farmers Market ...
- 190.16 mi
- 200.95 mi