Great place to shop and eat. CBS is next door so you may see a TV personality
Restaurants near Farmers Market for Backpackers
- 10.08 mi6333 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 900360.08 mi from Farmers Market10 reviews
This is not a Farmer's Market in the original sense - more like a quirky outdoor cafeteria with high quality food stands. The stands encompass both fresh produce and prepared foods (like Bryan's Pit BBQ, mmmm), and there is a ton of seating space to eat your meal. Everything is very fresh, though a few stands looked better than others: ...Popular withFoodiesBudgetBackpackers
- 20.03 mi6333 W 3rd St # 618, Los Angeles, CA 90036-3183, United States0.03 mi from Farmers Market6 reviews
A different spin on Brazilian BBQ, Cafeteria style and you pay by the pound. That works for me. Located at the Grove in the LA farmers market. Pampas Grill is a Brazilian charuscaria. You pick your choice of salad, buffet items and finally the meats. Everything is weighed and priced by the pound. The first section is where you'll find ...Popular withFoodiesAdventureTrendsters
- 30.16 mi189 The Grove Dr. Suite Z80, Los Angeles, CA0.16 mi from Farmers Market7 reviews
The food portions here are HUGE & so are the desserts good portions for your money. Yummy.. =) This place can get packed on the weekends though. The peach Bellini drink here is awesome! =) Price is reasonable & atmosphere is great. Great place for groups & celebrations. It's WAY better than Olive Garden, Buca or Il Foriano. ;)Popular withVegetarianLuxury
- 40.09 mi
- 50.14 mi110 S Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036, United States0.14 mi from Farmers Market5 reviews
It's a bit pricy, but I think the portions definitely make up for what you end up paying. Food doesn't have a lot of dynamic flavors -Food comes out lukre warm to cold Drinks are amazing -Lots of coupons available... Check the webPopular withVegetarianTrendstersFamilies
- 60.16 mi
- 70.1 mi6350 West 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90036, United States0.1 mi from Farmers Market3 reviews
This is the best Wholes Foods I've been to in the Los Angeles area. There is free ample parking (most of the time) and the store itself is very large which allows for a much bigger selection of fresh produce and meat. It also has a pizzeria and fresh sushi.
- 80.16 mi
- 90.23 mi
- 100.07 mi5854 Lindenhurst Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90036, United States0.07 mi from Farmers Market2 reviews
Cute cafe in the center of the grove. The food is mediocre normal American food. However, the location is great for dates, people watching and happy hour drinks.Popular withTrendstersBusinessFamilies
- 110.18 mi
- 120.03 mi6333 West 3rd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90036, United States0.03 mi from Farmers Market2 reviews
I came here for the macarons class and I did not like it as much as I would have liked. Luckily I took a macaron class at another school so I had some background knowledge of making macarons; otherwise i would've felt so lost. First off, I had switched into the class from another day but there was a mix-up ...Popular withLocalFoodies
- 130.15 mi
- 140.03 mi6333 West 3rd Street #150, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.03 mi from Farmers Market
#BeOut We love Monsieur Marcel. Oysters & wine on a sunny SoCal day? French onion soup for those rare chilly ones? Casual, cozy, and so not LA, Monsieur Marcel is our sad/bad day recovery spot of choice as well as our favorite place to meet the girls for some gab. And because it’s French, drinking midday is not only accepted, ...
- 150.02 miFarmers Market, 6333 West 3rd Street Stall #316, Los Angeles, CA 90036, United States0.02 mi from Farmers Market1 review
Short Cake, Short Order's sister bakery, has been a fantastic addition to the Original Farmer's Market at The Grove! Grab an ice coffee and a bacon cheddar croissant while you're there!
- 160.11 mi
- 170.14 mi
- 180.03 mi6333 W 3rd St # 150, Los Angeles, CA0.03 mi from Farmers Market1 review
This is a great place to find "hard to find" luxury grocery items, like basalmic vinegar aged 20 years! Yum! It's located in the corner of the LA Farmer's Market and has an inside shop part, as well as an outside booth which serves wine and tasty treats for afternoon delight. : ) My Smart Shopper Tip: go during the ...
- 190.03 mi
- 200.16 mi189 The Grove Drive, Y-80, Los Angeles, CA0.16 mi from Farmers Market
This is a nice place to enjoy dinner at The Grove. They have a bar area and outdoor patio seating too. I've eaten here a couple of times and it's always turned out great. I usually get their baby back ribs and pulled pork. Love their garlic rolls! Their tri tip salad is also delicious.