Great place to shop and eat. CBS is next door so you may see a TV personality
Restaurants near Farmers Market for Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 10.09 miSuite B, 175 South Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, CA, United States0.09 mi from Farmers Market5 reviews
My favorite sandwich shop to date! We ordered the Not Fried Chicken and the Special a Lamb Sandwich. Loved both of them! The sandwiches are little on the pricy side but the quality of the ingredients taste freshPopular with
- 20.08 mi6333 W 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 900360.08 mi from Farmers Market10 reviews
This is great people watching area. Stars come here to be nondescript and just be. There are lots of great little places to try from pizza to Indonesian to Cajun. There are also a couple of bakeries and candy shops to satisfy your sweet tooth.Popular with
- 30.16 mi189 The Grove Dr. Suite Z80, Los Angeles, CA0.16 mi from Farmers Market7 reviews
The food portions here are HUGE & so are the desserts good portions for your money. Yummy.. =) This place can get packed on the weekends though. The peach Bellini drink here is awesome! =) Price is reasonable & atmosphere is great. Great place for groups & celebrations. It's WAY better than Olive Garden, Buca or Il Foriano. ;)Popular with
- 40.14 mi110 S Fairfax Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90036, United States0.14 mi from Farmers Market5 reviews
I love the Veggie Grill! It's a vegan's haven. They have salads, burgers, sandwiches, soups, desserts, nachos, buffalo wings, fried chicken, and so much more and it's all delicious and vegan. I can't pick a favorite dish. I have tried just about everything on the menu and love all of it. They have a bright, airy dining area, as well ...Popular with
- 50.05 mi
- 60.03 mi6333 W 3rd St # 618, Los Angeles, CA 90036-3183, United States0.03 mi from Farmers Market6 reviews
A different spin on Brazilian BBQ, Cafeteria style and you pay by the pound. That works for me. Located at the Grove in the LA farmers market. Pampas Grill is a Brazilian charuscaria. You pick your choice of salad, buffet items and finally the meats. Everything is weighed and priced by the pound. The first section is where you'll find ...Popular with
- 70.16 mi
- 80.1 mi6350 West 3rd St, Los Angeles, CA 90036, United States0.1 mi from Farmers Market3 reviews
This is the best Wholes Foods I've been to in the Los Angeles area. There is free ample parking (most of the time) and the store itself is very large which allows for a much bigger selection of fresh produce and meat. It also has a pizzeria and fresh sushi.
- 90.04 mi6333 West 3rd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90036-3109, United States0.04 mi from Farmers Market2 reviews
Delicious. Even the rice and beans has a dusting of queso fresco to elevate it. The staff is very friendly, and the location is in the middle of the old farmers market, which I prefer over the gaudy "Grove" addition. The lime agua fresca fresca was perfect, not too sweet. This is now one of my favorite places in L.A.
- 100.05 mi6333 West 3rd Street, Los Angeles, CA 90036-3191, United States0.05 mi from Farmers Market2 reviews
Location, location, location! I always enjoy a good Chi Tea with my netbook at this location when I have a chance. This is one of the most convenient Starbucks locations due to the fact they are located near some great transportation ranging from cabs and Metro. I usually have my car, but for any that do not want to nor ...
- 110.16 mi
- 120.18 mi
- 130.15 mi110 South Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90036-2165, United States0.15 mi from Farmers Market2 reviews
Part of a chain of restaurants that cater toward mexican style food. The nice thing about these eateries is that you can get your food ala carte and create your own burrito or bowl to you specifications to what type of meat or not as well as toppings.
- 140.15 mi
- 150.16 mi189 The Grove Drive, Y-80, Los Angeles, CA0.16 mi from Farmers Market
This is a nice place to enjoy dinner at The Grove. They have a bar area and outdoor patio seating too. I've eaten here a couple of times and it's always turned out great. I usually get their baby back ribs and pulled pork. Love their garlic rolls! Their tri tip salad is also delicious.
- 160.11 mi363 S Fairfax Ave0.11 mi from Farmers Market1 review
This last weekend I enjoyed a delicious, huge, and inexpensive breakfast burritos with egg, potatoes, pico di gallo, and your choice of meat (can me made vegetarian as well) Great authentic spot with friendly and quick service.
- 170.43 mi
- 180.51 mi
- 190.95 mi465 South La Cienega Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 900480.95 mi from Farmers Market28 reviews
Nitrogen Cocktail!!!!! My favorite dineLA restaurant :) second time coming here (first time was last year) and they were both memorable. I'm going to write about my second experience: Parking: valet parking is $$$$$ so find parking on the residential st (read the signs to avoid tickets) Service: Our server was AWESOME! Forgot his name but he had a great ...Popular with
- 200.53 mi435 North Fairfax Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 900480.53 mi from Farmers Market21 reviews
If you love meat and any and all of the so-called "nasty bits", you must visit Animal at least once. Make a reservation, since they are still very popular and the small restaurant fills up quickly. Be sure to try the Buffalo style pig's tail. We also loved the pig cheek. Sadly, foie gras has been removed from several items ...Popular with