Overlooking the beautiful Pacific Ocean and Newport Harbor and Bay. A variety of interesting shops and boutiques plus trendy restaurants, food court, and Whole Foods Market. Outdoor shopping at it's finest.
Things to do near Fashion Island
- 10.25 mi300 Newport Center Drive East, Newport Beach, CA 92660, United States0.25 mi from Fashion Island1 review
Big Newport isn't merely a hyperbolic attempt at the best and biggest; it literally IS the biggest screen on the West Coast. This theater is intensely big. I have to exercise a bit of whimsical nostalgia here, which gives me a certain bias to Big Newport. Growing up I spend many a Thursday Night/Friday Morning here for the 12:00am showings ...
- 20.1 mi
- 30.15 mi
- 40.1 mi999 Newport Center Drive, Newport Beach, CA, United States0.1 mi from Fashion Island1 review
Island Cinema has been upgraded with cushy leather seats that can be reserved. They also serve alcohol here and they have seat-side service too if you don't want to wait in line. The higher prices reflect the level of service you receive. Going to the movies doesn't mean you have to sit in a sticky, smelly theater anymore. You can ...Popular with
- 50.6 mi0.6 mi from Fashion Island2 reviews
If you like plants and horticulture in general you will love this place! It has everything you could ever ask for but the best time to come is around the holidays. It is decorated and has decorations you simply cannot find anywhere else.Popular with
- 60.94 miNewport Dunes Bridge, Newport Beach, California0.94 mi from Fashion Island2 reviews
Pirate Coast Paddle Company is one of Orange County residents' favorite outdoors company offering stand up paddling. Beginning in 2012 they moved to Pirate Beach in Newport Dunes. This location provides a private launching beach...great for theme parties as well!Popular with
- 70.92 mi
- 80.53 mi
- 90.83 mi
- 100.47 mi850 San Clemente Drive, Newport Beach, CA 92660-63010.47 mi from Fashion Island2 reviews
This is a small museum that you might overlook or miss if you didn't realize it was there. For it's size, however, it's a pretty nice museum to visit and they have some pretty fun after hours events.
- 110.82 mi
- 120.85 mi600 Shellmaker Road, Newport Beach, CA 92660-82000.85 mi from Fashion Island1 review
A hidden gem in Newport, this path wraps around the back bay. The ecological reserve is a beautiful and serene area that isn't overloaded with people.Popular with
- 130.53 mi1662-1698 Avocado Ave, Newport Beach, California0.53 mi from Fashion Island1 review
Amazing service! Great amenities! Samantha was an awesome barista!
- 140.56 mi1000 Avocado Avenue, Newport Beach, CA0.56 mi from Fashion Island1 review
The Library? "A place set apart to contain books, periodicals, and other material for reading, viewing, listening, study, or reference, in a room set of rooms, or building where books may be read or borrowed" according to http://www.dictionary.com. Who goes to the library? Haven't you heard of the Internet? I just thought I would define what a library was just ...
- 150.93 mi229 Marine Avenue, Newport Beach, CA, United States0.93 mi from Fashion Island1 review
This charming, two-story art gallery showcases work by Debra Huse and a number of other local artists. Every August Huse hosts a week long work shop where 13 artists from across the country gather to for a workshop culminating in a public viewing. Huse also organizes the annual Art Walk on Balboa Island in May, which attracts over 4,000 visitors ...Popular with
- 164.69 mi
- 173.1 mi
- 181.38 mi410 South Bay Front, Newport Beach, CA 926621.38 mi from Fashion Island20 reviews
The Balboa Island Ferry is convenient, quick, and cheap. It's only 800 meters between the port and Balboa Island, and with three different ferries running at the same time, there is hardly any wait time. Plus it only takes three minutes to get from one side to the other. Hop on, hand a dollar over to the attendant, and you'll ...Popular with
- 191.58 mi600 East Bay Avenue, Newport Beach, CA 92661-13161.58 mi from Fashion Island27 reviews
This place is a bit secluded I would have to say. It's located on a part of Newport beach that is a bit of a hassle to get to because it is pretty much on its own island. They do have nice views though, and the water is pretty clean and blue. However, I thought there would be a lot ...Popular with
- 201.8 miOcean Boulevard, Newport Beach, CA 926251.8 mi from Fashion Island19 reviews
This is one of my all time favorite beachs. It is perfect to go have a bonfire at, or just spend the day with the kids playing in the surf and sand.The surf here is not great most of the time making it a great place for kids. The parking can get pricey and taken quickly, so if you want ...Popular with