The best bike tour is their night one which takes you to major attractions such as the Louvre and Eiffel Tower. Taking a tour of the city by bike is breathtaking. Also, you can enjoy a glass of wine on a cruise on the Seine River.
Restaurants near Fat Tire Bike Tours - Paris for Students
- 10.15 mi70 Boulevard de Grenelle, Paris, France0.15 mi from Fat Tire Bike Tours - Paris
A bar with great hearty food, good local crowd and absolutely packed on a Saturday night. I had the Confit de Canard and a beer, all for around 16 euros, which is very reasonable for the area (just a few blocks from the Eiffel Tower). It's a fun and bustling place full of locals, which adds to its charm. At ...Popular withStudentsLocal
- 20.62 mi29 Rue Cler, Paris, France0.62 mi from Fat Tire Bike Tours - Paris
Pretty solid restaurant that got bonus points for being very cute. It was also somewhat near the Eiffel Tower, so after an exhausting day walking around, this was a welcome place to eat. Great ambiance and service, recommend if it's late and you're looking for a bite to eat without a reservation.Popular withLocalFoodiesStudents
- 30.44 miAvenue Gustave Eiffel, 75007 Paris, France0.44 mi from Fat Tire Bike Tours - Paris9 reviews
A trip to Paris is not complete without a visit to the Eiffel Tower. As soon as you know you're heading to Paris, reserve a time and buy your tickets for your trip to the Eiffel Tower on their website. The reservations fill up very quickly, which could cause you to wait in line up to 2 hours. Even if ...Popular withDesignHistoryLocal
- 40.41 mi2e Etage de la Tour Eiffel, Paris 75007, France0.41 mi from Fat Tire Bike Tours - Paris
A very nice restaurant situated on the second floor of the Eiffel tower. So you'll be enjoying both GREAT food and a great view. We hosted my mom's 60th birthday there, and I still remember how great and tasty the food was.Popular withLuxuryFoodiesBusiness
- 50.74 mi27 rue Malar, Paris 75007 France0.74 mi from Fat Tire Bike Tours - Paris
My mother will kill me for sharing this. But this is one of the last, truly authentic restaurants in Paris. Absolutely killer food, at reasonable prices, and NO tourists.Popular withFoodies
- 60.87 mi
- 70.55 mi129 rue Saint-Dominique, Paris 75007 France0.55 mi from Fat Tire Bike Tours - Paris
C'était délicieux! This is an excellent and lovely option if Cocottes has too long of a line (it's a great restaurant regardless). Every dish came arranged in a simple and savory way - if you have never had escargot (but are game to try it), you should come here or to another haut-niveau restaurant. They will be high quality, deliciously ...Popular withFoodiesLocal
- 80.7 mi
- 90.43 mi1st Floor Eiffel Tower. Champ de Mars0.43 mi from Fat Tire Bike Tours - Paris
Great food, even greater view. We had the Trocadéro view, which offers a view of Champs de Mars & the River Siene. The decor & ambience was fantastique & our server, Florence, provided excellent service. The experience is pricey but definitely worth every Euro we spent.
- 100.5 mi139 rue St. Dominique, Paris 75007 France0.5 mi from Fat Tire Bike Tours - Paris2 reviews
Try Cafe Constant, in the 7th, on Rue St. Dominique. Chef Christian Constant is well-known. Look for the pumpkin soup on the menu. He shared his recipe with us. Casual cafe atmosphere, moderately priced. They don't take reservations, so you may have to wait.
- 110.92 mi
- 120.59 mi51 B Rue Cler, 75007 Paris, France0.59 mi from Fat Tire Bike Tours - Paris2 reviews
To compete with the large Haagen Dazs emporium across the street this lovely ice cream shop offers an option for unlimited toppings. Topping include fresh fruit and nuts to go with their yummy soft serve ice cream and yogurt options.Popular withLocalFoodiesWellness
- 130.53 mi
- 140.51 mi139 Rue Saint-Dominique, 75007 Paris, France0.51 mi from Fat Tire Bike Tours - Paris1 review
Gastronomic! Amazing food and really worth all the Euros I spent here
- 150.59 mi38 Rue Cler, Paris, France0.59 mi from Fat Tire Bike Tours - Paris1 review
Order the Duck Confit (10 Euro), Grilled Lamb (10 Euro), and Pear Dessert! The duck confit falls off the bone and is wonderfully done. This is the one dish that I tried the most in Paris, and it is cooked extremely well here. It comes with the typical side of fried potatoes and I loved the French tradition of using ...
- 160.39 mi51, rue du Commerce, Paris 75015 France0.39 mi from Fat Tire Bike Tours - Paris
A brilliant and very French restaurant in the Commerce area of Paris. It's a lovely building with a high glass ceiling, the menu and the staff are very French but don't let that put you off :) The steak was fabulous and the desserts were to die for. If you want to go on a Friday/Saturday you do need to ...
- 170.56 mi4 Rue Beethoven, Paris 75116, France0.56 mi from Fat Tire Bike Tours - Paris
We had an absolutely unforgettable meal at L'Astrance this past April and I was just blown away by the food. The surprise menu makes every course a new adventure and each magical item that comes out of the kitchen seems better than the last. The surprise wine menu is the perfect choice to go along with dinner and the wines ...
- 180.7 mi39 Avenue Duquesne, Paris, France0.7 mi from Fat Tire Bike Tours - Paris1 reviewPopular withFoodies
- 190.51 mi135 rue Saint-Dominique, 75007 Paris, France0.51 mi from Fat Tire Bike Tours - Paris1 review
Very small and well furnished restaurant, with a very original and simple menu. Staff is very friendly and the atmosphere relaxing. Wine is ecxellent and the idea of cocottes is really funny! and remember... it's an idea of Christian Constant. Prices here are quite cheap but if you want to try his restaurant go to the next door!!!!
- 200.97 mi52 rue de Longchamp, Paris 75116 France0.97 mi from Fat Tire Bike Tours - Paris1 review
Amazing haute cuisine, combining the best of French and Japanese cooking, served by gracious waiters in a stunning yet understated environment, makes Hiroyuki Hiramatsu’s extraordinary restaurant an ideal special occasion destination