Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 77%Local Culture
- 69%Business Travelers
- 60%Family Travelers
- 51%Art & Design Lovers
- 51%Spiritual Seekers
Member Reviews (29)
- Faubourg Saint-HonoreMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3Oct 21, 2013
I have been lucky enough to not only go shopping on this street but also to stay in a hotel on the same street. This is the paris you dream about. Luxurious and Chic... one of my favorite neighborhoods in the city.
- Faubourg Saint-HonoreMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2First to ReviewOct 21, 2013
Faubourg Saint-Honore is a discreet street and is close to the Champs- Elysees. Don't be fooled by the discreet location though. This street has some of the most luxurious brand name stores in Paris. I personally can't afford anything here but it's a good place to go window shopping.
- Faubourg Saint-HonoreMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 14Oct 17, 2013
Its fun to window shop in this shopper's delight street. I say window shop cause you have most of the high end stores in this area. I love going around each of the store whenever I have time in Paris.
- Faubourg Saint-HonoreMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 3Nov 06, 2012
This street is the home of all the luxury fashion maisons. If you have all the flagships in Champs Elisees, here you have smaller, more intimate locations for brands like Hermes, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci, etc. If you are into serious shopping, the shops here barely have tourists - or at least not the type that come to take pictures at the stores and then leave.
- Faubourg Saint-HonoreMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFoodiesLuxury Travelers+ 3Sep 18, 2012
To me...the best street for window shopping is right here on Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore....! Who's who of the major luxury lines are all here. yes..just window shopping...for now...
- Faubourg Saint-HonoreJul 05, 2012
If you go, don't touch the merchandise unless you're pretty serious about buying it. I actually got a "Ne pas touchez!" barked at me as I fondled a scarf. (The same scarf that I later bought at CDG airport, from a decidedly less imperious clerk.)
- Faubourg Saint-Honore