Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
Member Reviews (5)
- FCC AngkorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsAdventure Travelers+ 2Sep 07, 2013
Amazing food, gorgeous room, excellent spa, and centrally located—what's not to like? The staff was tremendous from the moment I arrived and the room/meal/massage package ensured that I was well fed and well rested after each and every day of my trip. Superior food prepared in the open kitchen and dining area, numerous spa treatments and massages, and a gorgeous pool. I'd go back tomorrow.
- FCC AngkorMember ofLocal CultureFamily TravelersGreen Travelers+ 2First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
An excellent choice for a hotel at Siem Reap as the location is strategic - you can walk along the river to the night market. It is quite cozy, and the restaurant is perfect for chilling out! Rooms and services are acceptable.
Dining options at FCC Angkor Boutique Hotel include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available 24 hours a day. A complimentary breakfast is served daily. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. The property's full service health spa has body treatments, massage/treatment rooms, facials, and beauty services. This 4.0 star property offers small meeting rooms, limo/town car service, and audio visual equipment. High speed Internet access is available in public areas. This Siem Reap property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and exhibit space. The property offers an airport shuttle (surcharge). Wedding services, concierge services, tour/ticket assistance, and translation services are available. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands.
Guestrooms are all accessible via exterior corridors. Guestrooms have balconies. Coffee/tea makers and minibars are offered. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Guestrooms offer direct dial phones and in room safes. Televisions have premium satellite channels. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, complimentary bottled water, and ceiling fans. Guests may request hair dryers and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request.
Notifications and Fees:
The following mandatory hotel imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check in or check out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: US$ 55
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: US$ 27.50
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: US$ 77
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: US$ 38.50
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
Excellent!141 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a good boutique hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Location100% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food83% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Wellness/SportsVery nice wellness & sports facilities. 83% of the guests liked it.
- Hotel78% thought it was clean.