Ferry Plaza Farmers Market
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 70%Family Travelers
- 67%Green Travelers
- 65%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 63%Local Culture
- 59%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (68)
- Ferry Plaza Farmers MarketAmbassadorMember ofBusiness TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 9Nov 09, 2013
The farmers market is great -- it's San Francisco, which values wellness and fresh food. Great for those who work or live nearby to grab some fresh produce on Thursdays. There's also quite a few food vendors here as well, so you can grab a bite to eat for lunch and try something new!
- Ferry Plaza Farmers MarketMember ofBusiness TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 3Apr 02, 2013
As if the Ferry Plaza wasn't amazing enough, add in one of the best farmers markets in the state and you have perfection. The best variety of the freshest fruit, vegetables and flowers I have ever seen.
- Ferry Plaza Farmers MarketMember ofBusiness TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 12Mar 14, 2013
This Farmers Market is the largest I've ever been to and I squeal every time I go. The vibrant colors of the vegetables and flowers, the tasty sunsweet seasonal fruits, the mouth-watering food vendors - what's not to love?
I recommend it to ANY traveler visiting SF.
- Ferry Plaza Farmers MarketMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily TravelersFoodies+ 2Jul 31, 2013
An awesome place to spend a sunday - great purveyors of organic fruits and vegetables from around the state, and lots of food stands where you can grab a great meal and take in a stunning view of the bay. Not great with small kids, as it gets pretty crowded, but fun without!
- Ferry Plaza Farmers Market
- Ferry Plaza Farmers MarketMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 9Nov 03, 2013
A must experience if you're a tourist and an excellent spot to start the weekend for everyone. Lots of local organic farms represented and local food producers. This is definitely one way to seduce friends to move to San Francisco.