While not a terrible hotel, this is kind of a pack 'em in like sardines kind of place with passable amenities and stale-feeling rooms. I didn't care for the white tile floors in the hotel rooms and the restaurant was your basic lousy mass service buffet type place. I did enjoy the lobby bar and the staff were very accommodating.
Restaurants near Fiesta Americana Merida
- 13.85 miCalle 58, Merida, Mexico3.85 mi from Fiesta Americana Merida2 reviews
los mejores helados de Merida
- 24.01 mi20-A 300, Merida, Mexico4.01 mi from Fiesta Americana Merida1 review
comida tradicional yucateca.
- 35.77 miCarretera 175, Merida, Mexico5.77 mi from Fiesta Americana Merida2 reviews
Great ex-henequen plantation now hotel, restaurant, museum. See original machinery on a beautiful landscape. Food is average, but the setting is worth it.
- 47.19 miHacienda Teya Km. 12.5 carr. -Cancun, Mérida, Yucatán, México7.19 mi from Fiesta Americana Merida1 review
- 521.16 mi21.16 mi from Fiesta Americana Merida3 reviews
Good place in town square for breakfast or lunch. Only open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
- 621.16 mi21.16 mi from Fiesta Americana Merida2 reviews
Try the breakfast burrito!Popular with
- 721.16 miCalle 17 24 Y 26 Chelem, YUC, MX, Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico21.16 mi from Fiesta Americana Merida2 reviews
Texas BBQ & live music. Beach access & cold beer. Check FB page for events.Popular with
- 821.47 mic.23 N 126 x 26, Centro, 97816 Chochola, Yucatan, Mexico21.47 mi from Fiesta Americana Merida1 review