Fiesta Americana Villas Cancun
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Fiesta Americana Villas CancunMember ofTrendstersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 7May 28, 2013
The rooms were nice, it's right on the beach, it's walking distance to plenty of the action...but it's that giant pool and its swim up bar that I remember the most. Drinking rum drinks out of pineapples...in the pool...in the morning is one of my fonder vacation memories...
- Fiesta Americana Villas CancunFirst to ReviewOct 29, 2012
Great staff, everyone is so nice and helpful! I loved the short walk to the white sandy beach. The villas offer reasonably priced accommodations with balcony ocean views. I loved waking up every morning and checking out the awesome view outside my window. I wish my Cancun trip never ended!
Good!424 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 92%.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 84%.
- Location84% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Ambiance73% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk
- Mini Bar In Room