Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- Ranked #1 overall in Nadi hotels9 reviewsHotel Class: 5
great hotel offering suite like rooms with a small kitchenette and balcony w/BBQ grill. the pool is great. make sure to request a room near the pool otherwise it can...Popular with
- Ranked #1 overall in Naviti Island Group hotels3 reviews
Cool little ram-shackle resort where you can go out and swim in the channel with passing mantras. Cool outdoor adventure opportunity, however it can also be a little crowded with...Popular with
- 3Ranked #1 overall in Savusavu hotels3 reviews
Unbelievable place to travel with kids. The hotel comes with (not extra) a nanny for *each* kid. Our girls were happier with the nanny than with us! :)Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Nadi hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
A beautiful island,The staff are very friendly and the meals fantastic.The entertanment is great from crab racing To going to where the movie "Castaway"with Tom Hanks
- Ranked #1 overall in Mamanucas hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 3
The party island for sure. Surprisingly the snorkling is pretty good, and the food is okay. The island is a meat market.Popular with
- Ranked #3 overall in Nadi hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
This hotel is super quiet and peaceful! It's similar to Castaway Island Resort, Fiji. This island is smaller and you can walk around the whole island. You can only get...
- 7Ranked #2 overall in Mamanucas hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
I found this to be one of the most amazing places on the planet. It had one of the most beautiful views one could ask for. A place for adults...
- 8Ranked #1 overall in Bounty Island hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 2
Beautiful placePopular with
- Ranked #1 overall in Sigatoka hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Fantastic resort on the south coast of Fiji. Got upgraded to a Beachside Bure (Room 406) for the first 3 nights and then moved back to a Garden Bure (Room...
- Ranked #4 overall in Nadi hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
The hotel itself is modest but this is one of the most beautiful islands I have ever visited. The surrounding islands have nice hills / topography but Matamanoa itself is...