Hotels for Adventure Travelers in Fiji
- 11Jean Michel Cousteau, Savusavu, Fiji 0, FijiRanked #1 overall in Savusavu hotels3 reviews
Never stayed here as it is suuuuper expensive, but been for drinks and it is very nice. I also went fishing with them and we had great luck. They have...Popular with
- Beachcomber Island Resort. Vuda Rd Vuda, P.O. Box 364 Fiji IslandsRanked #1 overall in Mamanucas hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 3
The party island for sure. Surprisingly the snorkling is pretty good, and the food is okay. The island is a meat market.Popular with
- 13Nananu-i-Ra Island, Rakiraki, Viti Levu, FijiRanked #1 overall in Rakiraki hotels2 reviews
Very cool dorm style rooms with big kitchens. The island itself is super cool, with huge piers extending out over the reef, and is fun to kayak around it. However...
- 14P.O. Box 268, Rakiraki, Viti Levu, FijiRanked #3 overall in Rakiraki hotels1 review
The almost-too accessible reef on the lagoon side of the island is sadly in pretty bad condition, but the island itself is perfect, picturesque and sustainably managed. This is a...Popular with
- 15Main Street, Savusavu, Vanua Levu, FijiRanked #6 overall in Savusavu hotels1 review
The favorite watering hole for locals. It is the town hall and favorite bar all in one.
- 16FijiRanked #5 overall in Savusavu hotels1 review
Nice simple burres or dorms, the food here has always been better than Caqalai, and I think the snorkling is better but there is debate on that.Popular with
- 17P O Box 13928, Suva, Viti Levu, FijiRanked #6 overall in Sigatoka hotels1 review
This is not actually in Sigatoka, it is on Yanuca island which is right off Beqa. It is the spot to stay if you want to surf frigates.
- Gorrie and Mitchell Streets, Suva, Viti Levu, FijiRanked #5 overall in Suva hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
There's nothing really terribly wrong with this hotel, but there's not a lot to recommend it either. It is very basic with no frills. In the U.S., we'd call it...Popular with
- 19P.O. Box 258 | Pacific Harbour, Beqa Island, FijiRanked #4 overall in Beqa Island, Fiji hotels1 review
Nice place to stay on Beqa. Great soft padded grass and okay lodging. The owners are wierd though, and want to charge a grip of cash to cool your booze...
- Martintar, P.O. Box 9043, Nadi, Viti Levu, FijiRanked #10 overall in Nadi hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 2
Spacious yet a bit crusty with that tropical 3rd world feel and a false sense of elegance. It's very affordable, so I found it to be a great spot for...Popular with