Hotels for Adventure Travelers in Fiji
- P.O. Box 173, Sigatoka, Viti Levu, FijiRanked #1 overall in Sigatoka hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Fantastic resort on the south coast of Fiji. Got upgraded to a Beachside Bure (Room 406) for the first 3 nights and then moved back to a Garden Bure (Room...Popular with
- 22Ranked #1 overall in Denarau Island hotels4 reviews
Port Denarau was close to home prices but had great restaurants and a few good shops for souvenirs. The restaurants were very accommodating considering we had over 30 people in...
- 23Denarau Island West | P.O. Box 9761, Denarau Island, Viti Levu, FijiRanked #7 overall in Denarau Island hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
This is a quite nice hotel on Denarau... it's contained within the larger property of the Sheraton Fiji, and if you stay at the villas you use the lobby, restaurants,...Popular with
- Box 112, Deuba, Beqa Island, FijiRanked #3 overall in Beqa Island, Fiji hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
The Beqa Lagoon Resort is a moderate hotel and excellent for divers! If you don't have a huge budget but still want to experience Fiji then this is the place...Popular with
- Voli Voli Road, Rakiraki, Viti Levu, FijiRanked #4 overall in Rakiraki hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
They got dorms, and some nice looking private rooms with a view. The coolest feature is the spit that extends into the sea, and if you go during mango season...
- 26Matei, FijiRanked #1 overall in Matei hotels1 review
Never stayed here, but not if, but when your plane is delayed/canceled you can set-up here for some drinks and a view of the ocean.
- Victoria Parade | p.o. box 1357, Suva, Viti Levu, FijiRanked #7 overall in Suva hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Generally a way overpriced place to stay for business travelers in town. There is often live music there though, and they make the best pizzas in town in a stone...Popular with
- 28Ratu Sukuna Park, Suva, Viti Levu, FijiRanked #6 overall in Suva hotels1 review
The food is pretty good, but the happy hour specials are even better. Usually kind of empty though.
- 29Lavena | Bouma National Park, Taveuni Island, FijiRanked #2 overall in Taveuni Island hotels1 review
A simple place to stay started by a Peace Corps volunteer. The place to stay if you are going to do the Lavena Coastal Walk.
- 30Denarau Island West, Viti Levu FIJI, FijiRanked #8 overall in Denarau Island hotels1 review
Solid property with attractive landscaping and relatively well appointed rooms. This is a large sprawling resort on a relatively unattractive island (still pretty, just not by Fiji standards). It would...Popular with