Hotels for LGBT in Fiji
- Coral Coast | Viti Levu Island, Viti Levu, FijiRanked #2 overall in Sigatoka hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
The island was nice and beaches clean. This is definitely a party place. Many of the people there were sleeping in the dorm like structures and and partying hard. Not...Popular with
- Queen Road, Lami Bay, Suva, Viti Levu, FijiRanked #1 overall in Suva hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
About 30 minutes outside of the city, and the closest thing to staying in a beach resort while having to do work in Suva. Good place for sunset drinks. The...Popular with
- Beach Rd, Pacific Harbour, Viti Levu, FijiRanked #1 overall in Pacific Harbour hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
They have dorms and private burres. The food is just okay, the beer is cold, and the beach is a sandy place to lay, but the water is always a...Popular with
- Sonaisali Island Coral Coast, Viti Levu, FijiRanked #3 overall in Sigatoka hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Sonaisali Island Resort is the perfect place for a Fijian getaway, it is an island escape that is only 25 mins from the airport. Fantastic staff, accommodation, food and activities...
- P. O. Box 610, FijiRanked #1 overall in Mana Island hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
- Mamanuca Islands, FijiRanked #3 overall in Mamanucas hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4Popular with
- 27Drawaqa Island, Naviti Island, FijiRanked #2 overall in Naviti Island Group hotels1 review
So, this is usually a place that you stay if you are on a sail cruise with Captain Cook Adventures. But they allow the option of just coming here directly...Popular with
- 28New Town Road, Nadi Bay, Wailoaloa, Nadi, FijiRanked #6 overall in Nadi hotels1 review
Very good, nice food. Nice people. Cost $30 - $40 a night. Good wifi. Will stay there again.
- Toberua Island Tailevu | P.O. Box 3332, Toberua Island, FijiRanked #2 overall in Suva hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
The staff is amazing and the island is beautiful.
- 30P.O. Box 461, Beqa Island, FijiRanked #1 overall in Beqa Island, Fiji hotels1 review
me and my wife stayed here on our honeymoon sept 2011. it was great fun! wonderful people and very friendly staff.Popular with