Hotels for Wellness in Fiji
Recommended for You
- 1Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Nadi hotels9 reviews
great hotel offering suite like rooms with a small kitchenette and balcony w/BBQ grill. the pool is great. make sure to request a room near the pool otherwise it can...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 2Ranked #1 overall in Naviti Island Group hotels3 reviews
this place is incredible, the sun, the sea, the sand...everything is absolutely stunning. But what makes this resort even more amazing are staff...everyone is friendly and helpful and just a...Popular with
- 3Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Sigatoka hotels3 reviews
Loved this resort for the ocean views, multiple pools and multi-building layout. We were placed in a suite away from families so we could enjoy an adult-only getaway. Our stay...Popular with
- 4Ranked #1 overall in Savusavu hotels3 reviews
World class diving, facilities and staff. Will be returning here.Popular with
- 5Hotel Class:Ranked #2 overall in Nadi hotels3 reviews
A beautiful island,The staff are very friendly and the meals fantastic.The entertanment is great from crab racing To going to where the movie "Castaway"with Tom HanksPopular with
- 6Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in Mamanucas hotels4 reviews
The party island for sure. Surprisingly the snorkling is pretty good, and the food is okay. The island is a meat market.
- 7Hotel Class:Ranked #3 overall in Nadi hotels2 reviews
This hotel is super quiet and peaceful! It's similar to Castaway Island Resort, Fiji. This island is smaller and you can walk around the whole island. You can only get...
- 8Hotel Class:Ranked #4 overall in Nadi hotels2 reviews
We stayed here for our honeymoon and could have enjoyed it more. The beaches were excellent and the snorkeling divine. This really is paradise. The only regret we had is...
- 9Ranked #1 overall in Denarau Island hotels4 reviews
Port Denarau was close to home prices but had great restaurants and a few good shops for souvenirs. The restaurants were very accommodating considering we had over 30 people in...
- 10Ranked #8 overall in Sigatoka hotelsPopular with