Hotels for Business Travelers in Fiji
- 21Jean Michel Cousteau, Savusavu, Fiji 0, FijiRanked #1 overall in Savusavu hotels3 reviews
Never stayed here as it is suuuuper expensive, but been for drinks and it is very nice. I also went fishing with them and we had great luck. They have...Popular with
- 22Nananu-i-Ra Island, Rakiraki, Viti Levu, FijiRanked #1 overall in Rakiraki hotels2 reviews
Very cool dorm style rooms with big kitchens. The island itself is super cool, with huge piers extending out over the reef, and is fun to kayak around it. However...
- Hibiscus Highway, Savusavu, Vanua Levu 00000, FijiRanked #2 overall in Savusavu hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Luxury resort in the middle of nowhere. Nowhere to walk but the beach, nothing to do but swim in the pool, and super friendly staff. An alternative to the Namale...Popular with
- 24Turtle Island, Turtle Island, FijiRanked #1 overall in Turtle Island hotels1 reviewPopular with
- 25FijiRanked #4 overall in Savusavu hotels1 review
Beautiful modern burres located on Vanua Levu, right on the beach across the Somo Somo passage from Taveuni. The best way to get here is to fly into Taveuni, and...
- Five Princes Rd | GPO Box 704, Suva, Viti Levu, FijiRanked #4 overall in Suva hotels1 review
Wonderful place to stay, and a delicious place to eat. If you call ahead you can ask if you can come have a meal even if you are not staying...
- Box 112, Deuba, Beqa Island, FijiRanked #3 overall in Beqa Island, Fiji hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
The Beqa Lagoon Resort is a moderate hotel and excellent for divers! If you don't have a huge budget but still want to experience Fiji then this is the place...Popular with
- 28P.O. Box 268, Rakiraki, Viti Levu, FijiRanked #3 overall in Rakiraki hotels1 review
The almost-too accessible reef on the lagoon side of the island is sadly in pretty bad condition, but the island itself is perfect, picturesque and sustainably managed. This is a...Popular with
- 29Main Street, Savusavu, Vanua Levu, FijiRanked #6 overall in Savusavu hotels1 review
The favorite watering hole for locals. It is the town hall and favorite bar all in one.
- 30FijiRanked #5 overall in Savusavu hotels1 review
Nice simple burres or dorms, the food here has always been better than Caqalai, and I think the snorkling is better but there is debate on that.Popular with