Fiji Beach Resort & Spa managed by Hilton
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 91%Business Travelers
- 74%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (9)Write a review
- Fiji Beach Resort & Spa managed by HiltonMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 8
great hotel offering suite like rooms with a small kitchenette and balcony w/BBQ grill. the pool is great. make sure to request a room near the pool otherwise it can be a long walk. the beach it is situated on is not the prettiest that Fiji has to offer. restaurant and staff are nice. the pool bar offers a happy hour twice a day. we enjoyed our stay.
- Fiji Beach Resort & Spa managed by HiltonFirst to Review
Loved this hotel! We stayed here for 10 days on our honeymoon in October 2009. We stayed in a 1 bedroom beachfront suite and it was exactly as you see on the website photos. I think this hotel is fairly new and the hotel reflects it. The reception area was impressive and very Fijian. Buffet breakfast was in the Nuku restaurant overlooking the gorgeous hotel pool on one side and the ocean on the other. The hotel is on Denarau Island, a 15 minute walk to the Marina and in close proximity are a handful of other 5 star hotels but would definitely recommend staying here.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Family Rooms
- Car Rental Desk
Excellent!1248 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this as a luxury hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 85%.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building84% said the facilities were very new.
- Ambiance83% were fond of the entertainment options.
- Location73% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.