Fiji Beach Resort & Spa managed by Hilton
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 91%Business Travelers
- 75%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (9)
- Fiji Beach Resort & Spa managed by HiltonMember ofArt & Design LoversLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 8Nov 08, 2013
great hotel offering suite like rooms with a small kitchenette and balcony w/BBQ grill. the pool is great. make sure to request a room near the pool otherwise it can be a long walk. the beach it is situated on is not the prettiest that Fiji has to offer. restaurant and staff are nice. the pool bar offers a happy hour twice a day. we enjoyed our stay.
- Fiji Beach Resort & Spa managed by HiltonFirst to ReviewNov 08, 2013
Loved this hotel! We stayed here for 10 days on our honeymoon in October 2009. We stayed in a 1 bedroom beachfront suite and it was exactly as you see on the website photos. I think this hotel is fairly new and the hotel reflects it. The reception area was impressive and very Fijian. Buffet breakfast was in the Nuku restaurant overlooking the gorgeous hotel pool on one side and the ocean on the other. The hotel is on Denarau Island, a 15 minute walk to the Marina and in close proximity are a handful of other 5 star hotels but would definitely recommend staying here.
Outstanding!1641 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- Ambiance97% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 85%.
- Wellness/SportsVery nice wellness & sports facilities. 82% of the guests liked it.
- Location76% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.