Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Finikas HotelFirst to ReviewMay 13, 2014
Wow, this place is just stunning! The little beach it sits on, with the Aegean sea lapping at its toes, is beyond enchanting. The whole hotel is designed to feel at one with nature, and I can describe it no other way. This is a place to really relax and luxuriate after hiking all over the spectacular island landscape. It's situated for easy access both from the ferry port and for exploring the island.
Excellent!71 reviews across the web.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building.
- PriceBest value.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds.
- AmbianceGreat ambiance.
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
Featured on Gogobot
Island-Hopping In Greece: The Cyclades
by Ana Fedorov