Things to do near Fishing Lodge Cap Cana
- Boulevard Zona Hotelera, Playa Juanillo Punta Cana Dominican Republic 00000Distance: 0.0 miHotel Class: 5Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 1Ranked #1 overall in Punta Cana things to doDistance: 11.8 mi12 reviews
Playa Macao is a beautiful, classic Caribbean beach just north of Punta Cana/Bavaro. It's the best--and closest--surfing spot to Punta Cana with a bunch of fast and hollow waves from...Popular with
- 3Ranked #1 overall in Bavaro things to doDistance: 14.6 mi4 reviews
Like somebody says - "When passion is real, every terrain can be a road." Excellent tour! My wife and me had a blast yesterday. Well-kept "secret" locations from big tour...
- 4Bavaro, Dominican RepublicRanked #2 overall in Bavaro things to doDistance: 16.5 mi4 reviews
Apartment for Rent in PUNTA CANA, BAVARO,Playa los Corales, La Altagracia , from US$ 350,--per week , $ 50,--per day, monthly on request up to 4 People. STUNNING APARTMENT 300...Popular with
- 6Cabeza de Toro, Bavaro, Punta Cana, Dominican RepublicRanked #6 overall in Punta Cana things to doDistance: 20.0 mi3 reviews
fun booze cruise. the snorkeling is okay - there is a lot of fish! then you go and swim with some nursing sharks and stingrays....quite touristy. when all is done,...
- 7Avenida Barceló 57, Bavaro, Dominican RepublicRanked #3 overall in Bavaro things to doDistance: 16.1 mi3 reviews
This is a more upscale Shopping Center, with high end boutiques, a great pharmacy, movie theatres, etc. There is a Hard Rock Cafe here. This is about 1 mile away...Popular with
- 8Punta Cana, Dominican RepublicRanked #7 overall in Punta Cana things to doDistance: 16.8 mi4 reviews
it is a Disco in a cave with stalagmites and stalactites, from resorts they rpovide round trip transportation around 23:30 and returns at 4:00. there are two packages : Open...Popular with
- 9San Juan Shopping Center, Avenida Barceló, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican RepublicRanked #4 overall in Bavaro things to doDistance: 17.4 mi3 reviews
This is the newest Shopping Center to the area (2012) and includes the Superpola supermarket (and even an IKEA outlet!). A great place to go for grocery shopping.