Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Local Culture
- 74%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Fiume HotelMember ofLocal CultureFamily TravelersFoodies+ 2First to ReviewNov 20, 2013
We stayed four nights at this hotel on our trip to Rome in August. We were two adults and one 8 year old. The location is pretty good, but you will need to do some walking to get to the main attractions and city center. We walked everywhere, also at night, and always felt secure. The room was very quiet, which is a plus with staying at a hotel that's not in the middle of all the action.
One thing to note is that the air conditioning doesn't get very cold. It was enough for us, but if you like to really crank the air conditioner and get a nice cool room, this might not be the best hotel for you in the hotter months.
The staff was friendly and helpful. They arranged for a privat car transfer from the airport to the hotel which we found to be very affordable, €50. The time and energy saved when arriving was well worth the extra €5 compared to a taxi. The car service was very professional and had nice cars.
The hotel offered a complimentary breakfast buffet which was decent, but noting special. The hot offerings were a big disappointment, but the bread and other cold selection was good.Recommended for:
Excellent!870 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Internet97% thought it was a great value.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Location96% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Food95% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Room Service