Five Elements Hostel Frankfurt
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 75%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Five Elements Hostel FrankfurtMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3First to ReviewOct 25, 2013
I loved this hostel!
It is modern and doesnt have the feel of a hostel and the restaurant is fun and trendy.
The rooms keep with the modern theme and the staff is friendly and helpful!
The only this that is questionable would be the location...It is in the heart of the Red-Light District.
I didnt find it to be an issue because there are police everywhere and with the exception of a few shady characters it was fine.Recommended for:
Good!1050 reviews across the web.
- Location100% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Service99% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant82% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant.
- PricePrice is reasonable.