I was pretty disappointed. The place was kind of a hot mess..vomit floating in the pool...the room I got was mediocre...I was really looking forward to being here.
Things to do near Flamingo Hotel & Casino for Students
- 10.21 mi3600 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109-43030.21 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino456 reviews
One of the most elaborate shows in Sin City is free. While you are out on the town at night, stop by the Bellagio to catch one of the regular nightly dancing fountain shows, set to music and illuminated with colorful lights.Popular with
- 20.18 mi
- 30.21 mi3655 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109-43450.21 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino323 reviews
This is one of the most brilliant projects in Vegas as it both beautiful to look at and look out from. We took the elevator ride up to the top and enjoyed a great view of the Bellagio fountains. It's hard to take pictures of people at night since the city is so bright in the background. It's a fantastic ...Popular with
- 40.11 mi3600 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 891090.11 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino43 reviews
As soon as you walk into the Bellagio you are drawn to the Conservatory, however- you won't be the only one. Expect LOTS of tourists taking pictures which means they are going to be in your pictures and making it difficult to walk around. Still- it's a beautiful place to visit and since it's free- it's a "must do" in ...Popular with
- 50.23 mi
- 60.18 mi3570 Las Vegas Blvd S Las Vegas, NV 891090.18 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino29 reviews
Saw Elton John's Million Dollar Piano show here. Absolutely awesome. Venue is well sized and easy to get in and out of. You can bring drinks in too.Popular with
- 70.19 mi3600 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109-43030.19 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino21 reviews
This art gallery was the first of its kind on the Strip when it opened in 1998. Today, it continues to showcase world-class fine art, from Monet to Andy Warhol. It's a must-see for any art enthusiasts, especially because of its central location on the Strip.Popular with
- 80.12 mi3570 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 891090.12 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino25 reviews
This is part of what I was saying in my review of the Forum Shops. This was one of the best parts of my trek through the shops. I love that you can be walking around watching people and looking at expensive stuff when, suddenly you stumble upon a show done by robot statues. It was great, and made the ...Popular with
- 90.22 mi
- 100.11 mi3600 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV0.11 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino15 reviews
Out of all the clubs I've been to in Vegas, this was probably my favorite. The setup is nice and I liked the music. The downside is that sometimes they start repeating songs throughout the night.Popular with
- 110.07 mi
- 120.21 miBally's, 3645 S. Las Vegas Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 891090.21 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino12 reviews
Fabulous and tastful show (although they could vary the theme every few years. Titanic getting a bit old!). Don't forget to do the behind-the-scene tour of the stage. It's amazing what those performers have to put up with - like 20 lb headpieces and dancing on a moving stage without getting heels stuck in cracks!
- 130.08 mi3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South Las Vegas, NV 891090.08 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino7 reviews
This is a show I would be willing to see again. It was fun. Raunchy and naughty, but very entertaining. Not for those easily offended, but if you can handle off-color jokes, this may be the show for you. Sitting in the front row may mean you are a victim of some of these jokes, so keep that in mind ...Popular with
- 140.15 mi3600 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.15 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino8 reviews
Inside the Bellagio casino, this bar with a lakeside patio has stiff martinis and smooth jazz (if that's your kind of thing), but the real reason for a visit is for it's dead-on views of the Bellagio's dancing fountain show (free!) after dark. NOTE: This bar is scheduled to close sometime in spring 2011, after which it'll be rehabbed into ...Popular with
- 150.18 mi3500 South Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas, NV, United States0.18 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino6 reviews
I love this chocolate! A personal favorite flavor is the milk or dark chocolate with smoked bacon. Try them all but make sure you bring some money because these don't come cheap. The average size bar runs you around $9. There's also a milk chocolate caramel/stout filled bar that should delight and satisfy!Popular with
- 160.22 mi
- 170.0 mi3555 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV0.0 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino9 reviews
O'Sheas Casino is probably the or one of the most low-key casinos on the strip. They don't have a hotel here, but it's primarily a casino with a small theatre in-house that shows their famous "Dirk Arthur Wild Magic Show." This place is small and cozy, but if you're a Texas Hold'em fan, this is the place for you. In ...
- 180.07 mi0.07 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino4 reviews
Offering a sophisticated mix of daytime lounging and classy nightlife ambience, Lily Bar & Lounge is the premier “ultra-lounge” in the Bellagio. During afternoon and early evening hours, Lily's expansive open design integrates perfectly with the flow of the surrounding resort. As the night begins, the venue is transformed to create a more intimate, boutique nightclub experience. Warm tones and ...Popular with
- 190.07 miLas Vegas, NV, USA0.07 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino4 reviews
Took the Tour to Hoover Dam that included going through the turbine room, buffet lunch, stop at the chocolate factory and cactus gardens. Our driver was experienced, knowledgeable and fun. Unfortunately they didn't allow for enough time to go through the entire dam as we were promised. If you go and it appears to be busy make sure they give ...
- 200.19 mi3600 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV0.19 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino3 reviews
Its a very nice Tiffany's inside the Bellagio, we came here to look for an engagement ring years ago and the fiancee had a good time browsing and the helpful sales staff did help her nail down what she liked.