Flamingo Hotel & Casino

3555 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas, NV 89109

I think this is one of the most convenient place to stay in vegas. It's in the center of the strip and me and my family always stayed here when I was young. The hotel is clean and it's not as fancy as the other suites but it's worth it if you're here with your family.

Popular withBudgetFamiliesLocal

0.11 miCaesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel & Casino

Caesars Palace Las Vegas Hotel & Casino

0.11 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino
    Good! - 75% of guests recommend

Beautiful hotel. Very luxurious. I love all the shops they have inside and delicious restaurants. The room was modern and comfortable.

0.08 miNobu Hotel at Caesar's Palace

Nobu Hotel at Caesar's Palace

0.08 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino

Luxurious is the first word that comes to my mind when speaking about Nobu Hotel. On my visit to Nobu Hotel the staff totally made me feel like a rock star with their warm smiles and wonderful hospitality. I wish I was treated this way every single day. If you are guests at the hotel they take you up in ...

Popular withFoodiesDesignLuxury
    0.18 miThe Quad Resort & Casino

The Quad Resort & Casino

0.18 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino
    Mediocre - 54% of guests recommend

So I figure that if Rockhouse was good.. then IP must be better... Ok, maybe better was too strong a word. But it was definitely something interesting after stumbling through Rockhouse. Again not quite the best place on the strip... yeah, on the STRIP. Go figure. Yes, I don't think I would stay here with the tackier than normal tacky ...

0.05 miBill's Gamblin' Hall & Saloon -- TEMPORARILY CLOSED

Bill's Gamblin' Hall & Saloon -- TEMPORARILY CLOSED

0.05 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino
    Good! - 76% of guests recommend

Sometimes, when you are on strip, and just want to find a cheap, no fuss, gambling spot with decently low minimums, you end up here. It's VERY smokey here, so be warned. But, there's this little area with Elvis slot machines which is fun, and the table games are usually with $5 minimums and always full of rowdy fun people.

Popular withBudget
    0.21 miHilton Grand Vacations Club at the Flamingo - Las Vegas

Hilton Grand Vacations Club at the Flamingo - Las Vegas

0.21 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino
    Very Good! - 82% of guests recommend

This is my absolute favorite place to stay in Las Vegas! It's located right off of the train/metro so it's a piece of cake to get around!

Popular withBusiness
    0.4 miVenetian Resort Hotel Casino

Venetian Resort Hotel Casino

0.4 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino
    Excellent! - 89% of guests recommend

Really nice and a fantastic place simply to walk through and visit if you're staying somewhere else. Location wise it does not get much better than this. You're right in the middle of the strip!

Popular withLuxuryDesignNightlife
    0.45 miThe Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas

The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas

0.45 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino
    Excellent! - 86% of guests recommend

This was our view from our terrace. This hotel was by far on my top 5 list. The room was perfect. The service was perfect. I would definitely recommend staying here!

Popular withLuxuryTrendstersDesign
    0.29 miBellagio Las Vegas

Bellagio Las Vegas

0.29 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino
    Excellent! - 89% of guests recommend

Very nice yet the overall vibe isn't for me. Enjoy the fountain show and hopefully the awesome noodle shop is still here.

0.97 miNew York - New York Hotel and Casino

New York - New York Hotel and Casino

0.97 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino
    Very Good! - 81% of guests recommend

Awesome Hotel, on the outside everything really looks like NYC, inside it's nice to walk through. Highlight: The New York Roller Coaster: so much fun! A must do ;)

Popular withNightlifeBudgetDesign
    0.61 miThe Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino

The Palazzo Resort Hotel Casino

0.61 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino
    Excellent! - 91% of guests recommend

My favorite casino resort in Vegas! The suites are huge and gorgeously decorated. 3 LCD TVs in the room (including the bathroom). Swank and modern decor. Velvet chaise lounges and sofas in our sunken living room can sleep 2 more. Nestled between the fabulous Wynn and Venetian resorts, we were able to walk to each one easily (cabbed it to ...

0.94 miMGM Grand Hotel and Casino

MGM Grand Hotel and Casino

0.94 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino
    Very Good! - 81% of guests recommend

STAY WELL rooms are unique concept available at MGM Grand. These rooms focus on guest wellness with healthier lighting, water purification, vitamin C infused shower, Dawn simulator alarm clock, Longwave night lights, aromatherapy and more. The vitamin C infused shower keeps my skin from feeling as dry in Las Vegas

Popular withNightlifeFamiliesDesign
    0.27 miParis Las Vegas Hotel

Paris Las Vegas Hotel

0.27 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino
    Good! - 77% of guests recommend

I have not stayed at the hotel but have visited. It's so cute inside and out. The decor makes you feel like you're walking around in Paris (as it should!). The buffet was amazing and the gambling was great fun!

Popular withNightlifeLuxuryDesign
    0.58 miThe Mirage

The Mirage

0.58 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino

We stayed here for a bachelorette part. We stayed in one of the suits with an adjoining room. My favorite part was the views, and the separate living area. The room was very large, and it was ideal for 5 girls.

Popular withNightlifeLuxuryDesign
    0.9 miWynn Las Vegas

Wynn Las Vegas

0.9 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino
    Excellent! - 91% of guests recommend

My favorite place to stay. Huge, quality rooms, good views and a much quieter casino/ lobby than other strip hotels. TVs in the bathrooms. Electronic everything. Class all the way. I recommend doing Priceline's "Name your own price" to try and get this place. You might luck out and get it for under $100/nt ;)

Popular withLuxuryFamiliesNightlife
    0.38 miPlanet Hollywood Resort & Casino

Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino

0.38 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino
    Fair - 74% of guests recommend

We only stayed here for one night. The room was a standard room. It was small, and was average at best. I will say that I love the casino area here. The casino is very modern, and just has a fun vibe.

Popular withTrendstersNightlifeFamilies
    0.62 miTreasure Island Hotel & Casino

Treasure Island Hotel & Casino

0.62 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino
    Good! - 78% of guests recommend

Treasure Island has spacious rooms straight out of the 80s without the coffee maker. The beds are comfortable but each time housekeeping left, the beds looked as though someone had sat on them. Convenient location but a Motel 6 will provide better value but not the casino or the entertainment venues.

Popular withFamiliesNightlifeLuxury
    0.6 miAria Hotel and Casino

Aria Hotel and Casino

0.6 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino

This hotel is new with amazing amenities and service. So clean and beautiful. The staff is helpful and very pleasant. The rooms have the most comfortable beds and pillows I've ever slept on. They are nicely decorated and everything is electrically remote by a touch pad. I really enjoyed the all electronic system with the lights, curtains, tv, music, and ...

Popular withLuxuryFoodiesNightlife
    0.93 miTrump International Hotel Las Vegas

Trump International Hotel Las Vegas

0.93 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino
    Excellent! - 88% of guests recommend

We got a good deal. I enjoyed the feel of living in a luxury condo/hotel. Cold water with cucumber/lemon in the lobby and free bottled waters in the hotel room. I forgot my shaver and housekeeping brought it right up.

Popular withLuxuryFamiliesBusiness
    0.74 miSignature at MGM Grand

Signature at MGM Grand

0.74 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino
    Excellent! - 89% of guests recommend

Signature what? Signature who? WHOOOODY WHOOOOOO!!!!! Keep in mind that I have not been sleeping much in anticipation of this short trip away from the mind numbing dross of everyday life... well, as dross as only a GP can be. After entering the suite there's a shower/bath/sofa/tv/view/stove/microwave/iphone radio speaker/silverware/glassware/small fridge/etc/etc/etc. All the space a person could need and then some. ...

Popular withLuxuryBusinessTrendsters
    0.75 miMonte Carlo Resort & Casino

Monte Carlo Resort & Casino

0.75 mi from Flamingo Hotel & Casino
    Good! - 76% of guests recommend

I love the Monte Carlo. I pick this over the mirage any day. It's closer to where I wanna be, they house the blue man group and jabbawockeez, Andre's restaurant was one of my first fine dining experiences, and they have dragon baccarat.

Popular withFoodiesBudget

Average price per night

Hotel class

Hotel type

Average user rating

Clear Filters
Clear Filters
Finding lowest prices ...We search hundreds of sites to get you the best deal!