Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Art & Design Lovers
- 95%History Buffs
- 78%Local Culture
- 68%Budget Travelers
- 61%Family Travelers
- 54%Outdoor Enthusiasts
Member Reviews (67)
- Flatiron BuildingAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 5Jan 16, 2014
Beautiful building and the namesake of the district it is located within. There's not much else to do, but look at it and appreciate the unique shape.
- Flatiron BuildingMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodiesJan 11, 2014
If you like architecture, this an absolute must to see while in New York. If you like history, this an absolute must to see while in New York. Heck, whatever the reason, this is a must see while in New York.
- Flatiron BuildingMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3Oct 23, 2013
I have been to New York City at least 20 times in my life and just recently went to see the Flatiron Building for the 1st time! It is narrow and really impressive and I actually could not stop taking pictures of it from all different angles. Go see it!
- Flatiron BuildingMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFoodies+ 6Oct 21, 2013
Completed in 1902, the Flatiron building (originally named the Fuller Building) elevated to a ground breaking height and earned the record of one of the tallest buildings in the city. Today, the Flatiron Building is one of Manhattan's historic icons and a great city marvel to see while walking south on Broadway or Fifth Ave perpendicular to 22nd and 23rd St.
- Flatiron BuildingMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 4Oct 19, 2013
The Flatiron is one of those iconic New York sites that always ends up in movies. This building is custom fit into the acute angle formed by the intersection of Fifth Avenue and Broadway. While there's nothing really to do there, it does make for great photo ops.
- Flatiron Building
- Flatiron BuildingMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 7Aug 26, 2013
This is an exceptionally cool and unique looking building. It's by some great restaurants and bars and has shopping nearby as well. It's right across from Madison Square Park which is great little park.
- Flatiron BuildingMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily TravelersFoodies+ 4Aug 14, 2013
Flatiron Building is a true architectural marvel, unique and probably one of the most recognized symbols of New York City. A must to see when visiting NYC and don't forget to bring your camera.