FlatIron Hotel Toshi
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 74%Nightlife Lovers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- FlatIron Hotel ToshiMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3First to ReviewAug 30, 2013
This is across from the Flatiron Building. It is a hipster dive with rooms that are clean and a great area. The vibe was strange. I don't think it's for me but prices are decent and rooms are modern but very small.Recommended for:
Good!829 reviews across the web.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 98%.
- Service97% found the staff to be very friendly.
- RoomFor only 63%, the bathroom was ok.
- AmbianceAcceptable entertainment, said 61%.
- HotelHotel is great.
- PricePrice is tolerable.