Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar

800 West Olympic Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA

• Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
    Danny Nguyễn
    5 Jun 05, 2014

My girlfriend made reservations at this place for my birthday. This place is located right in the LA Live area. Right when we walked in we were greeted and walked to our table. The hostess was really great. The waiter was awesome too giving us a good amount of time to choose what we wanted. My girlfriend got the Newport steak and I got the main filet mignon. We also got the appetizer ravioli's. Before our food came out, we were treated to complimentary bread and their special spread. The waiter throughout the meal was very good and always stopped by to make sure we were doing well. The steak that I got was very tender and juicy. We got dessert after, lava cake!! The cake was very juicy and not dry at all. The ice cream was very creamy! Fleming's was great! They gave me a 25 dollar gift card and a box of truffles for my birthday! My gf treated me well with Fleming's =D

• Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine BarPro 2014
    Susan Lee
    5 Dec 21, 2012

My first trip to Fleming's was amazing! I went for lunch and had the bone-in filet mignon (not on the menu, but just ask for it), which was more on the well done side than the medium I had requested, but it was still super tender, juicy, and flavorful. The steaks are on the smaller side, so you will always have room for sides and desserts. In terms of the sides, the portions are also on the small side, but the shoestring fries and the mashed potatoes are delicious. For dessert, you can't go wrong no matter what you choose. The creme brulee is creamy and full of real vanilla beans, the lava cake is moist and not too sweet (this takes 15 mins to make), and even the basic fresh berries with cream was good. The restaurant was fairly full when I went for lunch (could be because of the holidays), so the service was on the slow side, but the amazing food made up for that.

• Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
    travel33
    4 Aug 08, 2012

Located at LA Live which is next to the Staples Center and Nokia theater, I found this Flemings to be up to par with the Newport Beach Flemings. There is a parking lot at LA Live and they do offer validation so parking is free. The restaurant is located on the corner of Figueroa and Olympic.

Flemings had an incredible special going on earlier this month. Steak and Lobster for $34.95 - what a steal!!!! The price included soup or salad and one side dish. We had food to take home.

French Onion Soup - tasty but I've had better
    Filet Mignon - soft and tender. I asked for medium rare but came out medium, still good!
    North Atlantic Lobster - Nice generous portion of meat.
    French Green Bean - crunchy and delicious
    Fleming's Mashed Potatoes - very good!

We also opted to order the Chocolate Lava Cake which takes 20 minutes to make. It was worth every calorie. It was a chocolate cake with a molten center of belgian chocolate,served with vanilla ice cream and chopped pistachios. YUMMY!!!!!

If you are on a budget, they do have a reasonably priced lunch menu which is well worth checking out.

• Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine BarPro 2014
    Ericayvette
    4 Jun 26, 2013

love that happy hour is everyday! 4-7 I believe. order the burger, shrimp or beef carpaccio

845 people visited Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar