Hotels for Family Travelers in Florence
Recommended for You
- Via Ricasoli 10, Florence 50123, ItalyRanked #25 overall in Florence hotels3 reviews
Situated on a bustling street, Relais Il Campanile is surprisingly quiet inside. The place is simple but lovely. There's a consistent satiny red theme that is extended throughout the decor,...Popular with
- via della Scala 1, Florence 50123, ItalyRanked #27 overall in Florence hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Hotel Tourist House, despite it's unfortunate name, is a nice place to stay. It's on a busy street and the entrance is nothing to speak of, but once inside I...Popular with
- Via Nazionale 10, 50123 Florence, ItalyRanked #82 overall in Florence hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
I stayed here on my first trip abroad in 2007. It was a nice hotel in a good location - within walking distance to the Duomo and the Medici Chapel,...Popular with
- Via Ghibellina 174-R, Florence 50123, ItalyRanked #21 overall in Florence hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Ooooh…arty….stark. This sleek place made me feel extremely "cool" to be inside, but I wouldn't say I ever really felt comfortable or at home. It doesn't have the warm, fuzzy...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- Viale Michelangelo, 80, Florence, ItalyRanked #29 overall in Florence hotels1 review
Gorgeous hotel in a beautiful section of Florence. The staff couldn't have been better, and the bar area with its sparkling white marble is a stylish place to grab a...Popular with
- 16Via del Proconsolo 18, Florence 50122, ItalyRanked #35 overall in Florence hotels2 reviews
Excellent accommodations steps from the Duomo and center of Florence! The staff were super friendly and helpful during our stay this past June.Popular with
- Via Camillo Cavour, 13, 50129 Florence, ItalyRanked #55 overall in Florence hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 2
Hotel Casci is simply great. More central than here you should be able to sleep into San Giovanni Cathedral in Piazza del Duomo!Popular with
- Via De Vecchietti, 4, 50123 Florence, ItalyRanked #68 overall in Florence hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
I booked this hotel for its central location, right in the heart of Florence, but now I would suggest it even for the large bedrooms and bathrooms I discovered they...
- 19Via Borro Tre Fossati, 9 50023 Impruneta - FlorenceRanked #59 overall in Florence hotels1 review
This is not exactly an hotel but I would rather say ... an experience. You can rent this private villa on the hills of Impruneta and to feel in a...
- Via dei Renai, 5, 50100 Florence, ItalyRanked #81 overall in Florence hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
We got the economy room. Exactly what we expected, except there's not a dedicated shower (it's a shower head beside the toilet).