Hotels for Outdoor Enthusiasts in Florence
- Via Santa Caterina D'Alessandria, 15-17, Florence 50129, ItalyRanked #8 overall in Florence hotels5 reviews
Plus is a young and energetic hostel aimed at the partying, round-Europe on a group bus travelers. Facilities are decent and there is a roof top bar with a great...Popular with
- Via Dei Pescioni 2, Florence 50123, ItalyRanked #23 overall in Florence hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
I know my grandparents would have loved it and it's super opulent and gorgeous, but I prefer a newer look. The room I was in was gorgeous (two floors!), but...Popular with
- via della Scala 1, Florence 50123, ItalyRanked #27 overall in Florence hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
The Tourist House was nothing to write home about, but was a good option for our budget-minded trio. Italy can be very expensive with the increasingly number of high end...Popular with
- Via Cerretani 1, 50123 Florence, ItalyRanked #34 overall in Florence hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
On my trip to Florence, I stayed at the Hotel Il Perseo, which is just a block away from the Duomo, and within walking distance of the train station if...
- Piazza dei Donati 4, Via del Corso, Florence 50122, ItalyRanked #38 overall in Florence hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 2
This no frills hotel is in an absolutely great location in the heart of central Florence, just around the corner from Dante's House museum. Desk staff will recommend restaurants and...Popular with
- 26Via Borro Tre Fossati, 9 50023 Impruneta - FlorenceRanked #59 overall in Florence hotels1 review
This is not exactly an hotel but I would rather say ... an experience. You can rent this private villa on the hills of Impruneta and to feel in a...
- 27Via Santa Caterina D'Alessandria, 15, 50129 Florence, Province of Florence, ItalyRanked #78 overall in Florence hotels1 review
Plus Hostel is popular to group tours, so it can be hectic. The facilities aren't the best: simple bed and small room, but it is located not to far away...Popular with
- Borgo San Jacopo, 3, 50125 Florence, ItalyRanked #83 overall in Florence hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
I have fond memories of my week odd long stay here. It was a convenient spot right by the Ponte Vechio. This was in the middle of everything. Mind you...
- Viale Michelangiolo 78, 50125 Florence, ItalyRanked #92 overall in Florence hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 5
The location of this converted villa is magical - on a hillside with sweeping views of the city. It's about a 15-20 min walk to the Ponte Vecchio, although if...Popular with
- 30Via Nazionale, 35, 50123 Firenze, ItalyRanked #93 overall in Florence hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 2
A very basic budget hotel. A room, a breakfast, a place to park your bag. Oh and a bed. Classic tiny elevator, good view of the Duomo from the rooftop...Popular with