Playground for the kids, sand volleyball courts, and marina.
Restaurants near Flounder's Chowder House
- 10.2 mi0.2 mi from Flounder's Chowder House13 reviews
Have been here twice and great experience each time! Great food, great service!Popular withFoodiesFamiliesAdventure
- 20.07 mi
- 30.14 mi0.14 mi from Flounder's Chowder House7 reviews
This is a fun place for the entire gang. Eat outside on the porch or on the patio which is directly on the beach. Playground for the kids while you wait on your meal. Good friendly service and great food.Popular withLocalFoodiesFamilies
- 40.16 mi0.16 mi from Flounder's Chowder House4 reviews
Best Mexican restaurant in the Pensacola area.Popular withNightlifeVegetarianFoodies
- 50.19 mi0.19 mi from Flounder's Chowder House3 reviews
good sushi! walk to it along beach!Popular withFoodies
- 60.14 mi0.14 mi from Flounder's Chowder House3 reviews
This is were a lot of locals boat to. Pull your boat up and bring and enjoy.
- 70.16 mi0.16 mi from Flounder's Chowder House3 reviews
The Portofino Boardwalk offers a wide variety of shopping, restaurants, and bars. During the summer season there is often live music performed right on the boardwalk. Some our favorite places to eat at are Papa's Pizza and Cactus Flower (California Style Mexican Cuisine). If you're looking to have some fun at night check out Capt'n Fun Beach Club or Bamboo ...Popular withFamilies
- 80.16 mi0.16 mi from Flounder's Chowder House2 reviewsPopular withFamiliesOutdoorLocal
- 90.16 mi0.16 mi from Flounder's Chowder House1 review
Bushwackers and atmosphere!
- 100.9 mi0.9 mi from Flounder's Chowder House14 reviews
The Grand Marlin is an upscale restaurant featuring fresh seafood from the Gulf Coast. The food is exquisite and the atmosphere is welcoming and relaxing. This restaurant is best for couples or dining with friends. Children are welcomed but I wouldn't recommend it for young children.Popular withFoodiesLuxuryLocal
- 110.38 mi0.38 mi from Flounder's Chowder House5 reviews
Don't let anyone fool you. The best Bushwackers are in this place.Popular withLocalNightlifeFamilies
- 120.49 mi0.49 mi from Flounder's Chowder House1 review
Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville Hotel - has a wonderful restaurant insidePopular withFoodies
- 130.27 mi0.27 mi from Flounder's Chowder House1 review
Our favorite restaurant so far. Awesome fish tacos and crab cake sandwich.
- 142.07 mi
- 151.51 mi1.51 mi from Flounder's Chowder House3 reviews
Within walking distance, this restaurant is a must during your stay. The food is so fresh and tasty and the staff is friendly and attentive. This place is busy year round and the waits can be long. We recommend you go early. If you can't do that, decrease your waiting times by asking to be seated downstairs. There are a ...Popular withNightlifeFamiliesLocal
- 162.14 mi2.14 mi from Flounder's Chowder House2 reviews
This is a casual Greek restaurant that is a favorite with the Gulf Breeze locals. The menu is extensive and the food is always great. Wine and beer is served, but you can also bring your own if you prefer. It is best to arrive by 6:00 during tourist season; otherwise, you'll have a wait.
- 171.51 mi1.51 mi from Flounder's Chowder House2 reviews
Great "local's" place to eat. Known for oysters and seafood. Has a great outdoor play area for kids.Popular withFamiliesFoodies
- 181.96 mi1.96 mi from Flounder's Chowder House1 review
- 192.29 mi2.29 mi from Flounder's Chowder House1 review
Closest good grocery store with everything you need.
- 206.9 mi