This is the best one on the island. make reservations ahead of time!
Restaurants near Flyin Hawaiian Zipline
- 10.67 miWailuku, HI0.67 mi from Flyin Hawaiian Zipline9 reviews
reasonable and beautiful
- 20.33 mi
- 34.29 mi425 Koloa Street, Kahului, HI, United States4.29 mi from Flyin Hawaiian Zipline
Local island-style cuisine is what's on the family-friendly menu at this strip-mall kitchen, not too far from the airport. It's not always traditional Hawaiian fare (although kalua pig and pork laulau do make it onto the menu). It's a melting-pot mash-up of all of Hawaii's different immigrant groups, with Asian spices, sauces and more. Among da house specialties are the ...Popular withFoodiesLocalTrendsters
- 44.0 mi
- 54.04 mi70 Kaahumanu Avenue #b, Kahului, HI4.04 mi from Flyin Hawaiian Zipline17 reviews
Take your cooler when you go to Kahului, because you'll want to stop at the very good Whole Foods market. In fact, they'll even give you some ice to keep your veggies and cheeses happy on the drive back to Honokeana Cove.Popular withVegetarianWellness
- 62.2 mi1333 Mauilani Pky, Kahului, HI 967322.2 mi from Flyin Hawaiian Zipline14 reviews
My favorite restaurant for special occasions. Great food at a modest price, live mellow music many nights and an awesome view across the green and ponds of the golf course with the West Maui Mountains in the distance and the sun setting, sometimes right in Iao Valley!Popular withFoodiesFamiliesLocal
- 73.95 mi132 Maalaea Boat Harbor Road, Wailuku, HI, United States3.95 mi from Flyin Hawaiian Zipline11 reviews
Enjoy some fresh baked pastries and coffee. Full espresso bar along with a great deli and some groceries. Hours: 5:45 am until 7:00 pm DailyPopular withFoodiesLocalBudget
- 84.27 mi444 Hana Highway, Kahului, HI, United States4.27 mi from Flyin Hawaiian Zipline8 reviews
Great coffee and free wi-fi. This is frequently my office when Im in KahuluiPopular withSpiritualDesignBudget
- 93.99 mi70 E Kaahumanu Ave, #C13, Kahului, HI 967323.99 mi from Flyin Hawaiian Zipline7 reviews
Another childhood favorite, nothing has changed much about guri guri except the price has gone up a few cents. Still, at $1.20 for two scoops its a great treat to enjoy while checking out the animals at the pet shop next door.Popular withFoodiesFamiliesBudget
- 103.67 miKahului Beach Rd3.67 mi from Flyin Hawaiian Zipline6 reviews
Our favorite shrimp truck in Maui, close to the airport.
- 113.09 mi1750 Wili Pa Loop, Wailuku, HI 967933.09 mi from Flyin Hawaiian Zipline
The best noodle place on Maui. Warning!! It is very busy place to eat at, wait time, minimal 15-20 min. But worth the wait. The meal of choice, dry mein, cheeseburger and crinkle fries with mustard and mayo mix with ketchup, so good. So delish!! It doesn't stop there, they do have a menu of many different choices to pick ...
- 122.82 mi1792 Main St, Wailuku, HI 967932.82 mi from Flyin Hawaiian Zipline
Rice in a clay pot is definitely the bomb here. The staff are freakin hilarious and will have you laughing your way through your meal! Great atmosphere and kind of a hidden local spot in Wailuku.Popular withFoodies
- 134.38 mi433 Kele St, Kahului, HI 967324.38 mi from Flyin Hawaiian Zipline6 reviews
People in Hawai are obsessed with Krispy Kreme! Me..not so much. But I do pick them up en route to meetings and they do make people very very happy. The location is just next to the airport in Kahului and it feels like a donut factory. I always see lots of kids watching the donuts go by with big smiles ...Popular withBudgetFamiliesFoodies
- 142.45 mi2133 Kaohu Street, Wailuku, HI, United States2.45 mi from Flyin Hawaiian Zipline
I love small places off the beaten path that has great food, this place is one of them. An okazuya has many items to choose from, usually in a steam table, so you can point what you want. This is another place that is takeout only, you might see some of the regulars eating in their cars out front. Only ...
- 153.02 mi1770 Mill St, Wailuku, HI 967933.02 mi from Flyin Hawaiian Zipline
Tasty Crust is known for their world famous pancakes, especially the banana pancakes. It’s soo good, fresh and full of banana flavor. Gotta add a little island coconut syrup to it, yummo. I had to eat it before I leave Wailuku. Not sure if I’ll get the chance to swing back that way on this trip. There will definitely be ...
- 164.09 mi1540 Upper Maalaea Road, Maalaea, HI, United States4.09 mi from Flyin Hawaiian Zipline4 reviews
great food and views of the ocean
- 174.14 mi
- 184.09 mi305 Dairy Rd, Kahului, HI 967324.09 mi from Flyin Hawaiian Zipline
If you're over in Kahului shopping, this down-home natural foods market is a joy to visit. No eggs or meat, but a good variety of organic or natural foods, including locally made goat cheeses from the Surfing Goat Dairy. We like to support locally-owned businesses like this one when we can.Popular withVegetarianWellnessBudget
- 193.34 mi275 West Kaahumanu Avenue #1045, Kahului, HI, United States3.34 mi from Flyin Hawaiian Zipline
Koho's!!!!! You must have there Rib plate and a Kilauea Snowball!!!!! MMMMMMMMMM... It is so delicious! The Ribs are very tender and juicey, and fall right off the bone, just the way i like it!
- 202.88 mi1740 Kaahumanu Avenue, Wailuku, HI, United States2.88 mi from Flyin Hawaiian Zipline3 reviews
Stillwell's is a very popular local bakery in Wailuku. It was awarded the “Best Bakery” by the Maui News. They use fresh and fine ingredients in their food. One of the items that's a local favorite is the cream horns, flakey baked pastry with a cream filling center. Be sure to pick up some ono pastry if you're in the ...Popular withFoodies