Flying Pig Downtown
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
Member Reviews (9)Write a review
- Flying Pig DowntownMar 15, 2014
One of the most social and fun hostels I've ever stayed at! The included breakfast is expansive, and the hostel brings in awesome DJ's at night to the bar area. There's also a really social smoke room where it's impossible not to meet other travelers.
- Flying Pig DowntownJul 05, 2012
Did anyone else notice someone used the "Flying Pig" Food Truck Brick and Mortar image for the business photo?
Look for the pig in an aviator hat down one of the streets with the word hostel nearby. The place is central and filled with rambunctious whippersnappers.
Please let me be the first to use the word whippersnapper on gogobot.
- Flying Pig Downtown
Very Good!327 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Location100% thought it was easy to get to the train station.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel82% thought it was clean.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.