The Folk Art Park and its sculptures were erected as part of the city's overhaul for the 1996 Olympics. The park includes large-scale installations, murals and colorful life-size sculptures. In recent years, the city has been making a push to raise money to renovate the park and update the artists works.
Restaurants near Folk Art Park for Art & Design Lovers
- 10.15 mi
- 20.14 mi
- 30.23 mi400 West Peachtree St NW # 12, Atlanta, GA0.23 mi from Folk Art Park1 review
The food: Outstanding! The Service: Non existent! The atmosphere: Modern, simple but upscale, a bit noisy. Although I had reservations, I had to wait (and wait) to be seated, even though there were lots of empty tables. My food was so good, I wanted to rave about it to the wait staff. However, they ignored me throughout my entire meal. ...
- 40.18 mi255 Courtland St. NE, Atlanta, GA, United States0.18 mi from Folk Art Park1 review
Located at the Hilton Hotel in downtown Atlanta, Trader Vic's has the Polynesian atmosphere of days gone by. You might feel that it is dated or that you are going to dinner before the prom. But that's ok, isn't it? Since this is a hotel restaurant, you can leave your prom date home and feel comfortable dining here alone. I ...
- 50.62 mi61 North Ave Nw, Atlanta, GA 303080.62 mi from Folk Art Park37 reviews
Can't leave Atlanta without visiting the largest fast food restaurant in the world. We know it's not healthy, but it's simply mandatory.Popular withFoodiesLocalHistory
- 60.65 mi224 Ponce De Leon Ave Ne, Atlanta, GA 303080.65 mi from Folk Art Park
Everything is pretty delicious here, and the restaurant is HUGE! Service is incredibly friendly and Southern, which I loved. There are multiple dining rooms so even if you have a large party, you don't have to wait long for a table. There were maybe 14 of us and we got a table in only 20 minutes. As for food, the ...Popular withFoodiesLocalBudget
- 70.34 mi529 Peachtree Street, NE Atlanta, GA 303080.34 mi from Folk Art Park8 reviews
Whenever I asked anyone where a "must go" place is in Atlanta, I've contantly been told to go to Gladys Knight's, and that they had the best chicken and waffles in town. Seeing how it was one of my last nights in Atlanta, some friends and I decided we had to try this at least once. In all honesty, I ...Popular withLocalFoodiesNightlife
- 80.42 mi
- 90.66 mi
- 100.98 mi483 Edgewood Avenue Southeast, Atlanta, GA0.98 mi from Folk Art Park
The Sound Table is more than a restaurant. It's the place where you find DJ Kemit spinning the ones and twos every second Saturday of the month. As a long time fan of this DJ, finding him was never hard to do. He's played around the city and outlasted some of the most popular clubs in Atlanta. Now you can ...
- 110.67 mi275 Baker St NW, Atlanta, GA0.67 mi from Folk Art Park3 reviews
Although an odd name for a restaurant, this restaurant does not mess around with their menu. We ordered their clam chowder, crab cakes and catfish entree. Every bite was delicious! Prices are worth it! Decor is really nice and it's easy access to the hotel we were staying at because it's connected. We will come back again when we visit ...Popular withFoodiesLuxuryFamilies
- 120.73 mi209 Edgewood Avenue Southeast, Atlanta, GA0.73 mi from Folk Art Park3 reviews
My favorite place ever! Sooooo many places to eat and everyone will be happy! Be sure to visit Arepa Mia for a taste of Venezuela!Popular withStudentsBudgetFoodies
- 130.34 mi
- 140.4 mi
- 150.66 mi
- 160.54 mi133 Luckie Street Northwest, Atlanta, GA, United States0.54 mi from Folk Art Park
Had a great Sunday lunch here yesterday! The crab cakes were awesome & the guys liked their beef or Bison burgers as well. I'd definitely return if in the area again.
- 170.42 mi210 Peachtree St, Atlanta, GA0.42 mi from Folk Art Park2 reviews
High-end dining with the most exquisite 360 view of Atlanta.
- 180.59 mi659 Peachtree Street Northeast, Atlanta, GA0.59 mi from Folk Art Park2 reviews
The Livingston Restaurant + Bar is located inside the Georgian Terrace Hotel. With the high ceilings and modern decor, the place is classy and is great for a date night.Popular withNightlife
- 190.68 mi
- 200.65 mi