The Folk Art Park and its sculptures were erected as part of the city's overhaul for the 1996 Olympics. The park includes large-scale installations, murals and colorful life-size sculptures. In recent years, the city has been making a push to raise money to renovate the park and update the artists works.
Restaurants near Folk Art Park for Green Travelers
- 10.15 mi
- 20.14 mi
- 30.23 mi400 West Peachtree St NW # 12, Atlanta, GA0.23 mi from Folk Art Park1 review
The food: Outstanding! The Service: Non existent! The atmosphere: Modern, simple but upscale, a bit noisy. Although I had reservations, I had to wait (and wait) to be seated, even though there were lots of empty tables. My food was so good, I wanted to rave about it to the wait staff. However, they ignored me throughout my entire meal. ...
- 40.18 mi255 Courtland St. NE, Atlanta, GA, United States0.18 mi from Folk Art Park1 review
Located at the Hilton Hotel in downtown Atlanta, Trader Vic's has the Polynesian atmosphere of days gone by. You might feel that it is dated or that you are going to dinner before the prom. But that's ok, isn't it? Since this is a hotel restaurant, you can leave your prom date home and feel comfortable dining here alone. I ...
- 50.62 mi61 North Ave Nw, Atlanta, GA 303080.62 mi from Folk Art Park35 reviews
I really like the atmosphere here. The food is good as well. Check it out.Popular with
- 60.65 mi224 Ponce De Leon Ave Ne, Atlanta, GA 303080.65 mi from Folk Art Park
Mary Mac's Tea Room is a an Atlantan institution that's been around for decades. The fried catfish and mac n'cheese is highly recommended (they're my personal favorites). The food is Southern, delish, and the prices are reasonable too.Popular with
- 70.34 mi529 Peachtree Street, NE Atlanta, GA 303080.34 mi from Folk Art Park8 reviews
Whenever I asked anyone where a "must go" place is in Atlanta, I've contantly been told to go to Gladys Knight's, and that they had the best chicken and waffles in town. Seeing how it was one of my last nights in Atlanta, some friends and I decided we had to try this at least once. In all honesty, I ...Popular with
- 80.42 mi210 Peachtree St Nw, Atlanta, GA 303030.42 mi from Folk Art Park
Revolving restaurant like Sun Dial are a dying breed. They are something once considered hip and cool but now are more like the remnants of the past. Still, I love the ambiance and the old fashion charm. It will be quite an experience if you never dined at a revolving restaurant before. Just make sure you go there on a ...Popular with
- 90.66 mi
- 100.98 mi483 Edgewood Avenue Southeast, Atlanta, GA0.98 mi from Folk Art Park
The Sound Table is more than a restaurant. It's the place where you find DJ Kemit spinning the ones and twos every second Saturday of the month. As a long time fan of this DJ, finding him was never hard to do. He's played around the city and outlasted some of the most popular clubs in Atlanta. Now you can ...
- 110.34 mi
- 120.64 mi265 Park Avenue West Northwest, Atlanta, GA, United States0.64 mi from Folk Art Park1 review
This place is located in downtown Atlanta, at the Centennial Olympic Park. Their hamburger is simply incredible and I have to say that it's my favorite burger so far. The food is super tasty and the packaging and visual design of things is really cool and beautiful.
- 130.4 mi
- 140.66 mi
- 150.68 mi
- 160.54 mi133 Luckie Street Northwest, Atlanta, GA, United States0.54 mi from Folk Art Park
Had a great Sunday lunch here yesterday! The crab cakes were awesome & the guys liked their beef or Bison burgers as well. I'd definitely return if in the area again.
- 170.73 mi209 Edgewood Avenue Southeast, Atlanta, GA0.73 mi from Folk Art Park2 reviews
This place is a hidden gem in Atlanta! There's loads of strange and exotic foods to try and weird animal parts, along with some wonderful restaurants/eateries like Grindhouse Killer Burgers and High Road Ice Cream. Plus the market's actually been around since about 1918 and has a lot of history attached to it. Now, it's a fascinating example of how ...Popular with
- 180.43 mi200 Peachtree St, Atlanta, GA0.43 mi from Folk Art Park1 review
Opened in February 2011, Sweet Georgia's Juke Joint is a welcome addition to the Atlanta food scene. Based in downtown, Sweet Georgia's offers fried chicken with honey tasting fried skin with tender juicy meat. It's the most popular item on the menu, and it's easy to see why. Plus, they have a live band play in the evenings.Popular with
- 190.42 mi210 Peachtree St, Atlanta, GA0.42 mi from Folk Art Park2 reviews
High-end dining with the most exquisite 360 view of Atlanta.
- 200.59 mi