Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Phone:+1 305 538 2000
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
- 64%Local Culture
- 63%Family Travelers
- 51%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (32)
- Fontainebleau Miami BeachJul 04, 2012
This hotel is historic for Miami, and is right on the beach. It also has a pool, restaurants, and a spa. The hotel was recently renovated and is very modern looking throughout the lobby and common areas. The hotel is huge so ask to be in the main building if you want to be close to everything.
The hotel features 11 restaurants and nightclubs, including Gotham Steak By Alfred Portale, Hakkasan By Alan Yau, and Scarpetta By Scott Conant. An oceanfront pool complex includes a large free-form main pool, a private European pool, and a children's interactive waterscape, along with luxurious private cabanas with flat-panel televisions and butler service. Lapis, the 40,000-square-foot health spa, has 30 private treatment rooms and specializes in thermal therapies.
Room amenities include flat-panel televisions, sound systems with i-Pod docks, and i-Mac computers. Beds are dressed in 400-thread-count Egyptian cotton linens. Wireless Internet access, local calls, and daily newspapers are included in the resort fee. Select rooms have balconies with views of the Atlantic Ocean.
Very Good!2517 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for solo travelers.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for travelers who want to party.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 93%.
- Location84% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel84% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 84%.
- Beach81% appreciated the clean beach.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 78% of guests gave positive comments.