Fontainebleau Miami Beach
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
- 76%Budget Travelers
- 76%Adventure Travelers
- 64%Local Culture
- 63%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (34)Write a review
- Be the first to review this place!+10 points (applies to reviews that are 75 characters or more)
Very Good!3074 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Hotel87% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 84%.
- Beach84% appreciated the clean beach.
- Location82% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Hotel Building75% said the facilities were very new.
- Wellness AreaExcellent wellness & sports facilities.
The hotel features 11 restaurants and nightclubs, including Gotham Steak By Alfred Portale, Hakkasan By Alan Yau, and Scarpetta By Scott Conant. An oceanfront pool complex includes a large free-form main pool, a private European pool, and a children's interactive waterscape, along with luxurious private cabanas with flat-panel televisions and butler service. Lapis, the 40,000-square-foot health spa, has 30 private treatment rooms and specializes in thermal therapies.
Room amenities include flat-panel televisions, sound systems with i-Pod docks, and i-Mac computers. Beds are dressed in 400-thread-count Egyptian cotton linens. Wireless Internet access, local calls, and daily newspapers are included in the resort fee. Select rooms have balconies with views of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed