Dark red and forbidding, this 1600's Danish fort was the center of the Danish West Indies for 200 years. In the 1950's, it housed the Police, Fire Department, Motor Vehicle Division and city/county jail. The fort entrance sits on a hill overlooking Emancipation Park, the Grand Hotel and the Waterfront and the cops would sit in folding chairs on the ...
Restaurants near Fort Christian
- 6114.26 miRT 1014.26 mi from Fort Christian2 reviews
OUT OF BUSINESS
- 625.35 miSt. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands5.35 mi from Fort Christian1 review
Note: Forget the "driving distance" listed by some ignorant software. In Red Hook, 3 minutes by car; 15 minute walk. Asian Fusion, sushi.
- 6313.05 mi
- 648.92 mi8.92 mi from Fort Christian1 review
IF YOU LOVE PATE YOU MUST TRY HERCULES!!! HE IS FAMOUS FOR THEM!!
- 658.94 miCruz Bay, St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands8.94 mi from Fort Christian1 review
Our favorite St. John Restaurant! Friendly staff, great food, fun atmosphere and a comfortable "Eat At The Bar" Bar. Wednesday is "All you can eat Shrimp Night. Every night is my favorite "Lobster on the grill night". Great Lunches too.
- 6614.81 miRte 107, St John, U.S. Virgin Islands14.81 mi from Fort Christian2 reviews
Wonderful food on picnic tables!Popular with
- 675.81 mi6800 Estate Nazareth, St. Thomas, VI, United States5.81 mi from Fort Christian1 review
CARIBBEAN FISH MARKET Beautiful restaurant located on the beach in the resort. The very freshest seafood. Great food and atmosphere.
- 6814.26 miWhite Bay, Sandcastle Resort14.26 mi from Fort Christian1 review
Very popular and fun. Not to be missed ! Favorite get away for locals on St Thomas. Short boat ride away. The party Island. Sample a "Pain Killer" drink at the famous Soggy Dollar Bar, located at the Sandcastle Resort. Swim in, lounge in the warm water , or occupy a hammock on the beach for a nap. Go online ...Popular with
- 6914.95 miEstate Concordia14.95 mi from Fort Christian1 reviewPopular with
- 709.49 miCruz Bay, St John, U.S. Virgin Islands9.49 mi from Fort Christian1 review
- 718.94 mi8.94 mi from Fort Christian1 review
You couldn't ask for a nicer venue, right on the water with excellent food and care.
- 725.34 mi6280 Estate Nazareth, St Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands5.34 mi from Fort Christian1 review
- 735.14 miRed Hook5.14 mi from Fort Christian1 review
About 2 minutes from Sea~N~Islands, VRBO# 496862. Unique setting right on the water in American Yacht Harbor at Red Hook. Has a "saloon" feel with high top tables and a large U shaped bar. Mark your food on a small paper menu (hamburgers, hotdogs) and the food comes in a brown paper bag…so don't get dressed up! It's fun, casual ...Popular with
- 7420.27 miRight in the Bight20.27 mi from Fort Christian
An anchored pirate ship posing as a restaurant and party barge? I love it! You literally need a boat to get to this spot, because it is a boat - anchored out in the Bight off Norman Island. Rum drinks flow easily and its a tradition to jump off the top into the blue Caribbean waters below. Great, great spot!Popular with
- 7532.49 miThe Baths, The Country, Spanish Town, Virgin Gorda32.49 mi from Fort Christian
Good tourist area. Good restaurant. Lovely beaches at the bottom. Its a scenic and gorgeous place.Love how the restaurant is set with the view of the Bay. The small shop is lovely.Popular with
- 7633.24 miNext to the Virgin Gorda Yacht Harbour, Spanish Town33.24 mi from Fort Christian3 reviews
Great food, nice ambiance. Friday night's it's the VG hot spot- live bands, great music!Popular with
- 7724.53 miCulebra, Puerto Rico24.53 mi from Fort Christian2 reviews
Great bar and restaurant right on the water. Ask for their fresh catch of the day!Popular with
- 7821.17 miWaterfront Drive, Road Town, British Virgin Islands21.17 mi from Fort Christian
This place is amazing, but can kill you if you're not careful. The traditional rum drinking tins are a wonderful takeaway, although they won't help you deal with your hangover if you had one too many painkillers the night before. I had several good nights hanging out in this "rum pub". What a place!
- 7932.61 miThe Baths, The Country, Spanish Town, Virgin Gorda32.61 mi from Fort Christian1 review
Full of character and characters. Awesome spot, cold drinks, very friendly spot!
- 8037.89 miTop of the North Sound Road37.89 mi from Fort Christian1 review
Stunning views, cold drinks, fresh BBQ, cool, breezes. A Virgin Gorda "must do."