Fort Washington Restaurants

Paul Bakery and Cafe

Very casual french cafe feel

Acqua Al 2

Popular withGreen

District of Pi Pizzeria

I started off with the marinated cucumbers with thai chili to snack on while I waited for my deep dish pizza. This seemed like the perfect idea at the moment, because I really just wanted something light, to save room for the pizza. It appears I saved way too much room for the pizza, because after I split that small ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendstersBusiness

Pho 14

Popular withBudgetLocalFamilies

Menomale

El Chucho - Cocina Superior

Popular withTrendstersLuxuryFoodies

Ollie's Trolley

The amount of times I have been here does not directly correlate with how much I love this place. (I think I've been here like 5 times in 4 years). A lot of people have been comparing this place to a Wendy's/McDonald's/Burger King. In all honestly, I've only ordered chicken nuggets/fingers/dinosaurs from these types of fast food places, so I ...

Popular withBudgetFoodies

Southern Hospitality

In Adams Morgan, Southern Hospitality is a good drink option serving some decent happy hour specials and southern soul food.

Rice Bar

In the heart of DC's Golden Triangle, Rice Bar is an excellent lunch option. They specialize in Bimibap, which you can individualize choosing your own rice, vegies and protein.

Popular withBusiness

Habana Village

Good Latin Dance Club in Adams Morgan. It can get pretty full some nights, but is usually a fun place to go salsa dancing. They also offer dance classes to those who want to learn

Popular withNightlife

Phillips Seafood

A little pricey. The food is good, and the view is very nice. The weekly lunch buffet is a good deal, but if you just want a crab cake you can get a better deal a few steps away at the fish market

Filter restaurants by Cuisine