This is a Garden of Eden in Urban Honolulu. See some amazing trees -- Cannon Ball Tree, Sausage Tree, Breadfruit - just a few favorites. And -- there's a nice green space to meditate.
Restaurants near Foster Botanical Garden
- 10.24 mi330 N. School St., #B, Honolulu, HI0.24 mi from Foster Botanical Garden4 reviews
Shimazu creates, hand's down the best (and biggest -- even the small is huge) shave ice on O'ahu. Matsumoto's is the most popular; Island Snow has the Obama connection, and Waiola is a close second but nothing beats Shimazu. The selection of flavors is the largest and most inventive I have seen -- from Red Velvet to Creme Brulee, Li ...
- 20.18 mi1627 Nuuanu Ave, Honolulu, HI 968170.18 mi from Foster Botanical Garden3 reviews
Two thumbs up to this busy kitchen operating inside of a converted garage. Fast, fiery and authentic tasting food could just have easily rolled off a Bangkok night market hawkers' stall. Sure, I may have seen a roach skittering across the floor. But hey, it's Hawaii, so that's pretty much unavoidable. For a yummy dessert, open the fridge and pick ...Popular with
- 30.14 mi1343 River St, Honolulu, HI 968170.14 mi from Foster Botanical Garden1 review
This is definitely a gem in the rough. Standing outside the door you would never expect to find a great place for Okinawan food. After trying the Nasubi Chanpuru (eggplant) this is now me & the wife's go to spot for Okinawan food. We can't wait to go back.
- 40.45 mi
- 50.42 mi
- 60.52 mi515 North Kuakini Street, Honolulu, HI0.52 mi from Foster Botanical Garden13 reviews
We don't come for the food. Heck, we don't even come for 98% of their bakery list. So why do we haul our cookies to Liliha Bakery EVERY time we go to O'ahu. It's simple really....the Coco Puffs. Like what other reviewers have reported.....Coco Puffs are one of Liliha's pride and joy. They sound simple enough-- chocolate-filled puffed pastries topped ...Popular with
- 70.45 mi1121 Nuuanu Ave, Honolulu, HI 968170.45 mi from Foster Botanical Garden
Excellent Asian, French and Mediterranean fare. Indigo has a nice atmosphere. Although it isn't on the beach, you don't lose that tropical vibe and it gives you a great excuse to explore China Town / the arts districtPopular with
- 80.47 mi1115 N Bethel St, Honolulu, HI 968130.47 mi from Foster Botanical Garden
Yes! Finally. Anything that serves Lavazza coffee is good. This place reminds me so much of being in Europe. I love the rustic feel and the decor is not over the top. Desserts and espresso, mmm! I think I found a place that I can hang out in the afternoons.Popular with
- 90.89 mi
- 100.45 mi32 North Hotel Street, Honolulu, HI, United States0.45 mi from Foster Botanical Garden7 reviews
A coffee shop, bar, and art gallery in one! It's also a great space for daytime meeting events and night club scene. I love how they kept the brick walls, it adds to the artsy rustic feel. Come try their specialty craft whiskey cocktails and new food menu. They also have free wifi, sweet!Popular with
- 110.51 mi1024 Nuuanu Avenue, Honolulu, Hawaii0.51 mi from Foster Botanical Garden7 reviews
I enjoyed tea at 1024 during a dining crawl. It was my favorite place out of 8 places to try. They did a great job with seat down tea even with the high number of guests at the event.
- 120.41 mi1153 Bethel Street, Honolulu, HI, United States0.41 mi from Foster Botanical Garden7 reviews
The husband loves to come here for a quick drink now. Usually not overly crowded like the other Chinatown businesses and just fun enough to enjoy your drink. Great sushi menu, although a bit on the pricey side They have a decent variety of drinks. Happy Hour specials and typically good hours.Popular with
- 130.43 mi1152 Fort Street Mall, Honolulu, HI0.43 mi from Foster Botanical Garden4 reviews
i always get the pho here when i visit. so convenient to downtown, you dont have to trek to chinatown. super nice owners. line is always long during lunch. nice thing is that they are open early, so i can beat the crowds. i have been frequenting the place more often of late. i was transitioning to a lower carb ...Popular with
- 140.53 mi1001 Bishop St., Honolulu, Hawaii 96813, United States0.53 mi from Foster Botanical Garden5 reviews
Starbucks has a run for their money when you set foot into this establishment located on the estate of one of Oahu's oldest hotels Moanasurfrider in Waikiki,HI. Honolulu Coffee Co. offers a beautiful ambiance for perfect people watching as you seat yourself in one of their portrait size windows facing Waikiki's famous Kalakaua busy tourist streets on Oahu. Here you ...Popular with
- 150.41 mi1138 Smith Street, Honolulu, HI0.41 mi from Foster Botanical Garden10 reviews
I have not sat down for a meal here, but they look good. They do have a little Malassada window though all day long, where you can get a quick treat to go, while cruising Chinatown. They are delicious!Popular with
- 160.74 mi733 Bishop Street, Honolulu, Hawaii0.74 mi from Foster Botanical Garden6 reviews
The internationally inspired tacos range in price from $6.50-$8, but it comes on an 8" tortilla and is normally pretty filling! Definitely also get an order of Moroccan pomme frites (seasoned fries) for $4 because they're cooked just right and the spices taste great! They tend to camp out at Kapahulu these days, but they do show up at events ...
- 170.46 mi
- 180.8 mi
- 190.43 mi1113 Smith St, Honolulu, HI 968170.43 mi from Foster Botanical Garden
Right in the heart of Chinatown, Little Village dishes up tasty authentic Chinese cuisines. It opens late night, so perfect for the after-club crowd. The food is comforting and delicious.Popular with
- 200.4 mi1170 Nuuanu Avenue #102, Honolulu, HI 96817-51760.4 mi from Foster Botanical Garden
Dim sum in Chinatown is a must, and this is a good place for yummy dumplings and other Chinese delicacies. My favorites are shrimp dumplings and shrimp/beef rolls. They offer a great selection of choices and dishes of rice and noodles. The restaurant doesn't look great compared to some higher end places, but the food will be satisfying enough to ...Popular with