Open Hours:3p-8p (every half hour) & 8p-midnight (every fifteen minutes) M-F, noon-8p (every half hour) & 8p-midnight (every fifteen minutes) Sa & Su
Phone:+1 702 693 7111
About Fountains at Bellagio:
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 87%Family Travelers
- 79%Local Culture
- 75%Art & Design Lovers
- 72%Nightlife Lovers
User Reviews (443 Reviews)
- Fountains at BellagioMember ofGreen TravelersLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 2Oct 31, 2013
One of the many free experiences you'll be able to enjoy on the Strip. It's timed every few minutes or so. Check with the concierge for times if you want to know, otherwise just walk along and enjoy. You'll know when the next show is when you see the massive crowd of people gathering to get a good view.
- Fountains at BellagioMember ofGreen TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 3Aug 10, 2013
The fake Las Vegas offers only one real thing and this is the Fountains!
I got guess skin during all show. How amazing and powerful was the combination between the music and and water. I watched it from Bellagio balcony.
Highly recommended!Recommended for:Budget Travelers
- Fountains at BellagioMember ofGreen TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 4Jul 10, 2013
One the best free Las Vegas shows there is. Spectacular mix water, music and light interwoven to mesmerize you. If you don't fall in love with the Fountains you don't have a heart.
- Fountains at BellagioMember ofGreen TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsBusiness Travelers+ 1Nov 11, 2013
Si, te vas a divertir! Las Vegas es incredible. Visite las fontanas de Bellagio - son super lindos!
- Fountains at BellagioMember ofGreen TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11Nov 02, 2013
One of the most elaborate shows in Sin City is free. While you are out on the town at night, stop by the Bellagio to catch one of the regular nightly dancing fountain shows, set to music and illuminated with colorful lights.
- Fountains at BellagioMember ofGreen TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 6Jul 05, 2012
As luck would have it, I wandered out of the Bellagio just when the Fountains were performing. It certainly stopped me in my tracks and had me enthralled the entire time. The crowds were manageable and that allowed me to watch from both water side and on the upper horseshoe. I loved how the music and the water danced and intertwined, and how happy it made me feel.