Restaurants near Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles Westside for Art & Design Lovers
- 5990 Green Valley Circle, Culver City, CA 90230Distance: 0.0 mi5 reviewsHotel Class: 3
The Four Points by Sheraton brand is great for business people or those looking for a clean, comfortable place to stay. It is only a 5 minute drive to Downtown...Popular with
- Nearby Restaurants
- 26000 Sepulveda Boulevard, Culver City, CA 90230, United StatesRanked #39 overall in Culver City restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi2 reviews
Yay! I don't have to drive all the way to Santa Monica anymore for bird pick!!! I would recommend this place to all the tea lovers. I introduced the one...Popular with
- 36000 Sepulveda Boulevard, Culver City, CA 90230-6421, United StatesRanked #72 overall in Culver City restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi1 review
Lucille’s provides a good rib fix if you don’t want to seek out a Tony Roma’s or Wood Ranch. Lucille’s starts you off with some hot honey biscuits with maple...
- 46521 South Sepulveda Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90045, United StatesDistance: 0.2 mi
Banana bread no good! Hard and cold and tasteless! The famous fried chicken??.. a big let down. Even KFC has better fried chicken then they do. Sorry nothing good was...
- 5345 Fox Hills Mall, Culver City, CA 90230Ranked #88 overall in Culver City restaurantsDistance: 0.2 mi
Sarku Japan should be renamed Barfu Japan. Check that, drop the Japan part, because there is nothing Japanese about this fast food, mall rat eatery other than Teriyaki sauce! This...
- 76133 Bristol Parkway #110, Culver City, CA, United StatesDistance: 0.3 mi2 reviews
Pioneer chicken trumps kfc, pop eyes, churchs, roscoes After a long day in the office, nothing satisfies the soul more than some deep fried chicken. The chicken here is moist...Popular with
- 105518 Sepulveda Blvd, Culver City, CA 90230Ranked #69 overall in Culver City restaurantsDistance: 0.7 mi1 review
This is a great lil' mom & pop traditional Italian deli/ market that's been there for years.. with all sorts of goodies that you can get from foods, wines, olive...