- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 95%Luxury Travelers
User Reviews (3 Reviews)
- Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo VillageSep 12, 2013
It's not bad, but it's too far from everything if you are in NYC for tourism. Also the room is tiny!! I thought all hotels in NYC are like that, but after staying at a few different ones, realized there are much better options. There's not much around the hotel.
- Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo VillageFirst to ReviewSep 12, 2013
Sleek design and comfortable rooms in this busy corner of SoHo. The rooms aren't huge, but that's to be expected in Manhattan. I really liked the black-marbled bathroom and huge walk-in shower. Staff were pleasant and -- arriving by car during the Friday afternoon rush hour -- the valet parking service was greatly appreciated!
Very Good!1934 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 99%.
- Internet98% thought it was a great value.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 91%.
- Hotel90% thought it was clean.
- Food82% were happy with the price.
About Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan SoHo Village:
Dining options at Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility.
There are 158 guestrooms at Four Points by Sheraton Manhattan Chelsea. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses. Bathrooms feature designer toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary high speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms offer multi line phones, voice mail, and complimentary weekday newspapers. Televisions have pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, complimentary bottled water, and blackout drapes/curtains. Guests may request refrigerators, hypo allergenic bedding, and wake up calls. A nightly turndown service and housekeeping are available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 20 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.