Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Fair779 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests consider it an awesome beach hotel.
- Location97% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Service79% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Food78% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsClean pool, said 73%.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
- BeachBeach is lovely.
Dining options at Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness
There are 216 guestrooms at Four Points by Sheraton Miami Beach. Bathrooms feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary wireless and wired high speed Internet access, guestrooms offer multi line phones, voice mail, and complimentary weekday newspapers. Televisions have cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, complimentary bottled water, and irons/ironing boards. Guests may request extra towels/bedding and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Family Rooms
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk