Things to do near Four Points By Sheraton Montevideo
- Ejido 1275, Montevideo, UruguayDistance: 0.0 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I booked this hotel because it was relatively cheap and I booked the hotel for Montevideo Carnival. I made a pretty last minute trip and they had availability so this...Popular with
- Nearby Things to do
- 3Montevideo, UruguayRanked #4 overall in Montevideo things to doDistance: 0.8 mi3 reviews
Pristine after a massive six-year makeover that finished in 2004, this neo-classical opera house is the architectural jewel of Montevideo, a city not particularly known for its picture-pretty buildings -...
- 5Montevideo, UruguayRanked #8 overall in Montevideo things to doDistance: 0.3 mi2 reviews
Dumb luck had my first night in Montevideo coincide with the Inaugural Parade of Carnival, the last Friday of January. I certainly didn't know about it beforehand. The Defile started...Popular with
- 6Montevideo, UruguayRanked #10 overall in Montevideo things to doDistance: 1.0 mi2 reviews
Also known as the Metropolitan Cathedral, Iglesia Matriz, in the Ciudad Vieja quarter, is the main Catholic church in Montevideo. Built in the late 18th century, the church's most distinctive...
- 7Ituzaingo 1373, Montevideo 11000, UruguayRanked #14 overall in Montevideo things to doDistance: 1.0 mi1 review
The Montevideo Metropolitan Cathedral was consecrated in 1804. This marvelous Cathedral is located right next to Constitution Square in the Old Town section.Popular with
- 8Reconquista 522, Montevideo, UruguayRanked #19 overall in Montevideo things to doDistance: 1.0 mi2 reviews
Templo Inglés is the replica of the Anglican Church of Montevideo, whose foundation dates to 1844 and was at the time the only Protestant church in South America. The original...